Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

Hero7 Grab Photo

Hi. I just downloaded the app and updated my Hero7 and whenever I try to Grab a Photo from a vid recording, it won't let me. It will just show the endless loop. I tried it on other vids and it's also not working.
Please help.
Thanks & Regards,
Nica

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Hero7 Grab Photo

Hello @toughbeach63514. We just tested it and we are able to grab a photo, after which we were given an option to save a copy of it on the phone, or in the app. Try clearing cache on your phone's app settings (clear cache only, not clear data), restart the app and try grabbing a photo again. Let us know how it works out. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @toughbeach63514. What OS is your phone running on? Are the videos already downloaded to the app? Or are you grabbing a photo while viewing media through the camera? We hope to hear back from you. 

Highlighted
Tourist

I'm currently using an Android phone w/ the latest OS and yes, vids have been downloaded to the app.
I tried both ways- grabbing while camera is on and grabbing while camera is off.
Both are not working. It will still show the endless loop. Waited for several minutes too.
Highlighted
Adventurer

camera is not on or connected all phone...

I  open the app.  I press the  Media Icon.  Pick a  Media I want that second Icon next to teh scissor I press it  I choose where I want to grab as it says on top Grab photo  I click the Blue NEXT  and choose one of hte three  save to photo album  I go che

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @toughbeach63514. We just tested it and we are able to grab a photo, after which we were given an option to save a copy of it on the phone, or in the app. Try clearing cache on your phone's app settings (clear cache only, not clear data), restart the app and try grabbing a photo again. Let us know how it works out.