Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Hero7 Black Freezes, video file shows frozen image but audio continues recording

Yeah man i hear you there utter crap the 5 was way better!
they tried that its your card crap with me and then changed there minds when they realised they supplied the card haha what a firm utter shocking! when they were back in the hero4 days the firm was amazing now they just build one that half works give it to all the pros for free tell em to big it up and then rip jo public off pathetic
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Hero7 Black Freezes, video file shows frozen image but audio continues recording

I hear ya but I have....

2 GoPro 7 Blacks

1 GoPro 8 coming in

1 Original Session (always worked and still does)

3 GoPro Hero4 Silvers (always worked and still do)

A butt load of batteries (just bought 4 more because I think the freezing still might have to do with low batties though others have proven it does not)

You might ask why I have so much GoPro gear? I needed solid and quality camera gear to run my YouTube channel. I would rather spend the money then mess around with junk. Now I'm wondering what I have done :-(

Highlighted
Hiker

I also have my small business around the GoPro camera and when I am lossing the part of the recording I am really lossing....

https://trassy.pl/velo/route/56/858

Highlighted
Tourist

They should recall this expensive piece of **bleep**.
Highlighted
Tourist

Mate ive had the go pro 4 silver snd black

Ive still got a session 4 session 5 perfect

2 go pro 5 blacks perfect

1 go pro black 7 pile of toss! 

got the karma grip you no that gimbal they made with the go pro 5 then realesed the gopro 6 12 month later with built in gimbal haha wankers of a firm!!!

I was tempted to sell the 7 and get a 8 but they can **bleep** off i want my money back for the 7 then i can choose if i give there 8 a chance or go to dji!

GO PRO are thiefs!

Highlighted
Tourist

Here's the deal though, I just went over to Amazon to check out the DJI Osmo and the first few posts are all from ticked off people! So now I have to wonder if anyone can make a solid product? Sony? 

Highlighted
Tourist

go pro hero 4 and go pro 5 black since then there all **bleep** mate!

Highlighted
Tourist

Ive just been looking at all the faults on the go pro 8 black Smiley LOL

Why do they think its ok to release these camera when they obvs aint fit?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJxTW0sthwI