Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

Re: Hero7 Black Freezes, video file shows frozen image but audio continues recording

[ New ]

Same problems here. Spent the week in Breckenridge and several videos were found to have frozen during recording despite the audio continuing to record.

This happened after a fresh firmware update/card formatting, with GoPro OEM batteries, and an approved MicroSD at around 20F-30F.

Will be submitting to customer service today.

Hopefully they figure this out soon.

Tourist

Re: Hero7 Black Freezes, video file shows frozen image but audio continues recording

[ New ]

Another update..

First, i actually recorded an hour of video inside myhouse without much movement, keeping the same setting. it didn't freeze.. i think my house temp was about 68 ish.

And yesterday i went out to record again. 

I recorded 30 mins first, stopped, took out the battery, re-inserted the battery. recorded another 28 minutes and stopped. this time didnt freeze at all.

After that session, the battery was done, so i popped in the 2nd battery, recorded an hour continuosuly. it didnt freeze this time either...

This time, the weather was 48 - 52...

so i guess it is related to temp... which kinda sucks for people using it for winter sports... 

Tourist

[ New ]

Hello,

I'm new to this forum but share a common issue - which is video freezing but audio continues in the footage.

So I have read 19 pages of this thread and read each response as well.  I bought mine gopro7 3 weeks back but 

didn't have time to test until the past few days.  One day I decided to take it with me when going to work.  I parked my

car at the train station.  Turned on the camera and walked about 3-4 mins to the platform.  Environment - 7am ~35 degrees, battery

level ~45% remaining.  The video appeared to be fine until the last minute or so.  It froze but I could hear the audio.  I transferred to another train and on this train, I pressed the shutter button then stopped after 30s - 60s.  I repeated these steps for a few times while inside the train.  I got to my office and while walking to my desk I continued to test by pressing shutter/off for several short footages.

I would say half of my short footages had freezing issues.  Very frustrated!  This is when googling around landed me on this page.

Today I've decided to manually update the firmware.  I now have 1.7 installed.  I walked around my development and shot 5 videos

raning from 1min to 5.5 mins - again using the shutter button.  Amazingly I didn't have any freezing issue!!   I'm not going to say it's fixed because I didn't do the same steps as I did in above althought i'm hoping it got fixed.  Temp for today sunny ~45 degrees.

Changes I made to the camera

1. Firmware to 1.7

2. Fully charged the battery

3. Turned off GPS (suspect my video was freezing while underground inside the train because it couldn't find signal)

All the other settings are default.

I'm using Sandisk MicroSD 32Gb which came from my old GoPro 6.  

I will repeat my daily commute steps when I go back to work on Monday and see what kind of results I get.

I do believe my initial issue was related to low battery and an old firmware (believe either was 1.5).   I'm sharing this

hoping someone could try this and see if it helps you.  I know this is VERY FRUSTRATING.  I actually bought a GoPro 5 Black today believe or not because my trip is coming up and I don't want to lose valuable footage.

Tourist

[ New ]

By the way, when you do manualy update and according the GoPro's instructions, when you unpack

the "update.zip", it supposed to create a folder called "Update" for you.  This didn't happen for me.  I created

this folder myself.  I went back to view the .zip file, there was NO "update" folder.  So be aware of this ...

Tourist

[ New ]

One more thing I forgot to mention.  I also experienced the issue when I pressed the shutter button to turn it off, sometimes

it just won't turn it off or there would be a 15 seconds delay or sometimes it would stop the recording and the screen

would still be ON.  I had to pull the battery out.  I didn't have these issues today.

Tourist

[ New ]

Hi all,

I've posted a couple of times now and wanted to add another symptom.  When using a warm battery in a cold GoPro, things work fine, but the battery life is much shorter as it gets cold.  Once it looks like the battery is empty, if I fully warm that battery and pop it back into the GoPro, then it will indicate as much as 70% charge left.(!)

My tip for skiing - if you wear a turtleneck sweatshirt or a tight gator, put the batteries against your neck inside of your clothes.  I kept 2 there and rotated three batteries.  That lasted me about 1/2 day of skiing.  The reality is that each of those batteries had between 20-50% battery life left in them after lunch, but as soon as they get cold, they crap out.  The GoPro Black 5 has no such issues (sometimes the battery indicator comes on as low battery early, but the saved file is perfect...I guess because it doesn't do post-processing for stabilization).

I'll bet that all of those fancy commercials that GoPro shoots has extra cameras and/or batteries stored in warmers before each shoot.  If that is the case, this is false advertising!!!

Hiker

[ New ]

So we're up to 20 pages now for this issue, and I know there are a few other threads which deal with this and related issues. However, I want to ask a question, both of users and admins/mods:

- Has anyone received a new 7black and that new camera did NOT have this issue under similar usage scenarios?

My 7black showed this on a few files from a cold snowboard trip (a real shame - some great powder runs); I have not been able to have a chat with gopro (all people busy according to the page), and am wondering if I should go to the official distributor I bought it from to get a replacement, but I need it in the next few weeks, so if it's likely that any new camera would have the same issue, it may not be worth it.

That v.1.7 of the firmware specifically addresses cold temp features does suggest it's an issue in the camera as is?

Explorer

[ New ]
I have three HERO7 Black cameras. Two I've had no issues with. One did experience occasional freezing, but only when I used a particular SanDisk Extreme v30 card. I marked that card with a permanent marker. After successfully using four other SanDisk Extreme v30 cards and a Samsung Evo Select without issues, I tried the marked card again. Sure enough, after about 20 minutes using the camera, it froze.

I exported the media I had off the card and formatted it, and then set it aside. I didn't throw the card out as I wanted to wait and see if the issue returned with any other cards. I've had no issues for over a month.

Interestingly, today I pulled out my older HERO3+ Black to use in my Solo drone (it's been a long time since I've flown it). I didn't have a SD card in the HERO3+ so I put the marked card in it. Immediately upon turning the camera on it said SD ERR. I removed the card and put it in my HERO6 Black and it appeared to work fine. Took it out, put it in the HERO3+ Black and got the same message. I put the card back in the HERO6 Black and formatted it. This time when I out it in the HERO3+ I didn't get an error message. I formatted the card in the HERO3+ Black and it seems to be fine.

I didn't have much time for flying my drone or testing the card in the HERO3+ Black, but so far it's been fine. However, it does seem to be that the older cameras are more sensitive (it at least do a different check) of errors on the SD cards than the newer cameras.

I'm pretty sure the freezing I've had is related to this card. Anyone who has been in this forum for more than a year knows how much I hate SanDisk cards due to having multiple issues with them over the years. When I first started on this forum I thought I had issues with my HERO3 Silver, only to find out it was a different SanDisk card. I had sworn them off and was only using Lexar 633x (HERO3/3+ & HERO4 Session), Lexar 1000x (HERO5 Black) and Samsung Pro (HERO4, HERO5 Session & HERO5 Black). I don't know what brought me back to SanDisk with the Extreme v30 (I think it was initial freezing in the HERO6 Black before it was fixed with a firmware update), but they worked fine so I started using and recommending them.

I did have issues once with a Lexar 633x, so I know it's not just one manufacturer, but I'm just done with SanDisk now. With the Lexar 633x, I had two cards. Both worked fine for about a year when suddenly one started causing weird issues in my HERO3 Black and Silver (freezing, battery drain, SD ERR). I know it was just the one card, because I could switch to the other Lexar 633x and the issues would go away.

I can't say your SD card is the root of your issues, but I do know that in many cases it is. Performing a manual update, don't a FULL format in your computer (followed by a format in the camera), factory resetting, and trying a new card (either one or all of the above) has always worked for me.

I have, and use, just about every GoPro camera created. They all work great. IMO, the HERO7 Black is the best of them all.
Explorer

[ New ]
Auto correct messed up a few things in my post. Most don't need clarification, but the second to last paragraph does.

It should read:

Performing a manual update, DOING a FULL format in your computer (followed by a format in the camera), factory resetting, and trying a new card (either one or all of the above) has always worked for me.
Explorer

[ New ]

@nobledawn18575 

Just to clarify the manual update process.

When you select the UPDATE.zip file and choose to extract, there will be a box that is checked stating to show the files inside the zip file.

If you don't uncheck this, you will be shown the files inside the UPDATE FOLDER.

There is an UPDATE folder within the UPDATE.zip file, however you will not be shown the folder if you just use the default extract method.

Tourist

[ New ]

@danielr15 

I repeated the steps and I still didn't see the "Update" folder.  Here's the link I followed:

Logon page

"https://gopro.com/support/product-update/register-camera"

Download page

"https://gopro.com/support/hero7-black-product-update "

Step1 says download the update folder.  However, when you click on it, you get "update.zip" downloaded in your Windows "Downloads" folder.  I used Peazip yesterday but today I decided to install Winzip.  I exploded this ZIP file using Winzip, still no "Update" folder.

Strange ...

Tourist

[ New ]

Nevermind, I had to pick "Extract all (to new folder)" on my tool.

Typically when I package stuff for automation, I see the fully qualified path INSIDE the zip.  Not sure how GoPro does it but

yes, there's an UPDATE folder which isn't visible when you looked at the archived file.

Thanks

Hiker

[ New ]

I decided to buy a brand new Hero7 Black from gopro.com, hoping the issue was only present on some cameras and that I had only been unlucky at having the issue on my first camera and the replacement camera I got under warranty.

Unfortunately, after my very first ride with this camera I experienced the same same freezing issue I originally reported on this thread when I started it back in November.

- I bought the Hero7 Black Dusk White from gopro.com (item #CHDHX-702).  (Note this is the Hero7 Black camera with the Dusk White color, not the Hero7 White.)

- I used the battery that came in the box with the GoPro.  I charged it to 100% in the camera.

- I used the SD card that came for free from gopro.com along with the purchase of the camera (SanDisk Extreme MicroSD 32GB, Item #ASDMC-432).

- I installed the latest firmware update (1.70) manually from the SD card.  I verified the camera showed that it was running version 1.7

- I formatted the SD card in the camera.

- I set the camera up with the same resolution, color, etc. settings as my other Hero7 Black.

I then went on a 20 minute bicycle ride with the new camera on the front and my old camera on the back.  The outside temperature was 60F.

The old camera had the freezing issue about 18 minutes into the ride, at the start of the third video file (GX030286.MP4).

The new Dusk White camera did not have the issue during the bicycle ride.  However, I decided to keep the new camera recording and it froze at the start of the fourth video file, about 27 minutes in.  The temperature inside my house was 70F.  The camera had been stationary for a few minutes when the freezing problem happened.

The behavior was the exact same as most of the other time's I've experienced the issue--the video image was frozen but the audio kept recording.  Pressing the power button caused the camera to beep once and then the screen went blank but still had a "glow" to it suggesting it still had power.  Pressing the buttons didn't do anything, and I had to take the battery out of the camera and put it back in to get it to work.  When I checked the files afterward the issue happened in the transition between files (in this case, at the start of the fourth video file, GX040002.MP4.)

To reiterate:  I had the freezing video issue during the first recording session on a brand new Hero7 Black camera purchased from gopro.com with the latest firmware manually installed from an SD card, using the battery that came with the camera after it was fully charged and using the SD card that came with the camera after it had been formatted in the camera.

This is now the third Hero7 Black camera I have had, and they have all experienced the freezing issue.  It is possible I've just been unlucky and had three bad cameras.

Tourist

[ New ]

Just wanted to follow-up to my original post (from last week, pg19 on this thread?).  I said I would re-test

my GoPro7 black this Monday taking the same route to work as I did in my first post.  Surprisingly, I have

recorded about 12 to 15 videos ranging from 3 mins to 8 mins, above ground and underground (inside trains)

and inside the office without any freezing issues.  Again, the only things I changed on my camera were:

1. Manual updated to v1.7

2. Turned off GPS

3. Use Samsung EVO Select 128gb.  My older Sandisk 32Gb worked as well but I'm going to stick with 

my Samsung

4. Made sure the battery level is > 20%

Until I experience freezing issues, I'm going to assume it has been fixed for me.   I think some of you have already tried

something similar to what I did.  Maybe I'm lucky?  I mentioned in my first post I went bought a GoPro 5 black as a backup

for my trip.  GoPro 5 works flawlessly.  I'm taking both to the trip - taking no chances.

Hiker

[ New ]

@nobledawn18575 I'm glad the issue seems to not be happening any more for you!  In my case although I have seen the issue sometimes appear in shorter videos, I more often see it in longer videos (20+ minutes in).  That's one of the challenging things about this issue--since I haven't been able to find a consistent set of things that cause it sometimes I'll think "aha, that worked!" only to have it end of freezing again.

To provide an update for me, following the recommendation earlier in this thread I once again contacted support for the Hero7 Black I'd received as a warranty replacement last year.  GoPro support again replaced this camera under warranty, and I received the new replacement yesterday.  Unfortunately this replacement also has the freezing issue even after following all of the recommended steps (reset, manual firmware update, using recommended SD cards & only GoPro batteries, etc.).

That means I've now had 4 different GoPro Hero7 Blacks, and all of them have had the issue.

- Camera #1: The first Hero7 Black I bought in October.  The issue started fairly quickly and I contacted GoPro support; they replaced the camera under warranty.

- Camera #2: This camera was the replacement that GoPro sent me for Camera #1.  I also experienced the freezing issue with this camera, so I started this forum post.

- Camera #3: Trying to reduce the number of variables and hoping I'd just been unlucky, I purchased another Hero7 Black from gopro.com a couple weeks ago.  I had the freezing issue on the first bicycle ride I used Camera #3 on (after doing all of the updates, using the battery & SD card that came with the camera, etc.), and reported that here on this post as well.  Fortunately I've now been able to return this camera.

- Camera #4: Based on the earlier response from GoPro support, I once again contacted support for Camera #2 and they sent me a new camera that I received yesterday.  After resetting and making sure the camera was up to date and using the SD card GoPro had provided with Camera #3, I still saw the freezing issue.

With Camera #3 and Camera #4 I've spent probably more time than I should have trying to figure out what could be going wrong.  I started leaving the cameras recording while sitting on my counter, on my desk and in my car and then changing various settings systematically to see if I could figure out settings that would cause the issue.  Unfortunately the video still freezes often (but not always) even when the cameras are mostly stationary and in a warm environment inside (around 70F).  I've tried a lot of different settings during this attempt (e.g. GPS on and off, Protune on and off) and have yet to find a setting that consistently causes the camera to freeze or not freeze.

I thought I'd found the source of the problem at one point because when I had Protune off the camera never seemed to freeze, even after hours of recording.  I was about to report that here, but then I went on a bike ride today with Protune off, and about 50 minutes into the ride the video froze.  It's possible that Protune being off may make freezing less likely, but it doesn't completely prevent it.

So far in these stationary recording sessions at home/in the car the freezes have all happened well into the recording (typically 50 minutes in), but that could just be a coincidence.

Tourist

[ New ]

@joeyr541 I guess I'm just lucky to have my issue "resolved".   

The freezing hasn't happened again since I made those changes I listed to my GoPro7 in a prior reply.  I am testing my GoPro 5 in parallel and never experience freezing as well. I'm just wondering if all GoPro 7 are exactly identical in terms of hardware??  Obvisouly the changes I made seem to be working for me and I'm sure you folks out there already tried something similar but are still having issues.  Could it be in defect in the hardware for certain GoPro7 manufactured in the same "batch" (for the lack of a better word)?

Tourist

[ New ]

Having the same issue, using Samsung 128 EVO PLus SD cards.  Video will play for a few seconds and then freeze but audio keeps going.  This is not good, especially when you have traveled all the way back home from a destination and the footage is lost....

Hiker

[ New ]

Replacement #2 or camera number 3 in two months:

https://vimeo.com/330263183

Tourist

[ New ]

Mine does the exact same thing.. lots of footage lost to video freezing but audio continuing. 

Tourist

[ New ]
I own a Gopro Hero 7 black, what a piece of crap. It always freezes in the snow and I'm sad to see the freezing issues happen at ambient temperature too. I wish Gopro would recall this model once they fix this issue for good, if they ever do.
Hiker

[ New ]

@timmarshgoproThanks for the video, I'll try the same with my 7 black this week and see how it goes. My frozen video/audio continues (FV/AC) were all on my snowboard (as in, the camera mounted to the board), and on fairly energetic runs, so maybe you're onto something with the accellerometer and/or auto low light?

Sightseer

[ New ]
So has anyone had a fix by using the manual update from Gopro??
My camera only seems to freeze under a certain temperature
Sightseer

[ New ]

Hiker

[ New ]

Hello!
This product should be withdrawn from the market and the indemnified owners.
I see that GOPRO support does not say anything. It is also a great scam and frustration, because the product is not cheap!

Hiker

[ New ]

@aragon1006  As an admin do you know how we can request an update from GoPro, such as a bug issue # or if this isn't considered a GoPro issue (i.e. that they see it as an update / SD card issue). 

My 7 was a gift and the person who gave me it is kind of embarressed about these issues and wants to request a refund is all, as I sold my 5 afterwards too.

Hiker

[ New ]

So do you think turning off auto orientation might me a workaround?

Hiker

[ New ]
I have orientation locked therefore it should not be in play.
Hiker

[ New ]

Out of interest, has anyone seen their camera try a repair on these? I was reminded of this when I was checking in the manual (paper page 72 in the PDF):

"FILE REPAIR
HERO7 Black will automatically try to fix damaged files. Files can be
damaged if your camera loses power while recording or if there’s
a problem saving the file. The File Repair icon will appear on the
touch screen when a repair is in progress. Your camera will let you
know when it’s finished and if the file was fixed."

Wondered if that 'problem saving the file' had ever kicked in.

Hiker

[ New ]

As a minor update, I was out with my GP7B today, and whilst just twirling the camera about on a strap, not recording, it froze a couple of times, so I'm beginning to buy into @timmarshgopro 's theory that it might be orientation related.

Not sure if that's related to frozen video/audio continues...

(Also, how do I turn off portrait mode? I'm never going to use it and already I accidentally filmed something in it when turn the camera to get  a better angle.)

Explorer

[ New ]
Just set the orientation to UP (or down if you use the camera upside down). This will lock the orientation and disable portrait mode.
Hiker

[ New ]

Thanks @danielr15 - that's exactly what I did when I realised. Just have to remember when I use it upside down to reset it. (Not cool enough for vertical/portrait video and 'Insta'. Just hoping there was an option to skip portrait all together :)

Tourist

[ New ]

Bonjour vous utilisez quelle cartes SD pour filmer en 4k60 ? J'ai justement une scan disk ultra pro de 64go sur une go pro 6 black et j'ai ce problème de freeze

Tourist

[ New ]
J'utilise une go pro 6 black avec une carte SD scandick ultra pro 64go et quand je film en 4k60, l'image freeze au bout de 10 à 50s et le son continue.
Aucun problème en 4k30 ou en 2.7k60. En fait dès qu'on que j'utilise une résolution qui necessite le format HEVC, ça freeze. Donc c'est pas spécifiqiue à la go pro 7, ceci dit, aucun problème sur ma go pro 4 black. Pour moi y a un problème avec la mise à jour du logiciel go pro. Quand on voit l'horreur qu'est le logiciel go pro quick studio, ça ne m'étonnerais pas que les programmeur chez go pro soit aussi nul pour les mises à jour de la caméra.
Tourist

[ New ]
je précise aussi qu'avec le meme débit en format HEVC, je n'ai eu aucun problème avec la résolution 2.7k120 (c'est le meme débit que le 4k60). Donc j'ai aussi pensé à la batterie: meme problème avec une batterie pleine. J'ai aussi pensé au froid: pourquoi le froid ne causerait des problèmes que sur la résolution 4k60? Je précise aussi qu'après avoir insisté, certaines vidéo ont fonctionné en 4k60 le problème est alétoire. C'est plutôt gênant car ayant acheté une go pro 6 black, je me retrouve avec l'équivalent d'une go pro 5. Ensuite il y a des gens qui ont montré que le froid n'est pas un problème car la vidéo freeze chez eux à température ambiante. La Scandisk extrem pro 64go, a une vitesse d'écriture de 90mo/s et fonctionne jusqu'à -25°c, donc je vois pas en quoi ma carte SD serait un problème.
Pour les autre avez vous essayé sur la go pro 7 de désactiver le HEVC pour voir si la vidéo freeze en 4k60? (Je ne peux pas le faire sur ma go pro 6 black) Pour moi y a un problème software sur l'écriture en format HEVC.
Tourist

[ New ]

Je rectifie, après avoir vérifié, j'ai bien eu un problème sur le 2.7k 120fps... le meme problème qu'en 4k60fps... et le point commun c'est l'enregistrement en format HEVC.... y a clairement un problème software car le HEVC ne requière pas plus de débit en Mo/s que les autre mode vidéo car le HEVC dicise par 2 le débit sans perte de qualité, ducoup au lieu d'avoir du 120mo/s on reste sur du 60mo/s, donc ma carte Scandisk ultra pro de 64Go avec ses 90mo/s d'écriture est sensé largement prendre en charge le débit de la go pro.

Comme les débits en 2.7k120fps et le 4k60fps sont similaire et que ce sont les 2 seul mode vidéo enregistré en HEVC et que tout les autre modes vidéo fonctionnement correctement..... l'écriture en HEVC est pour moi la cause du problème.

Ducoup c'est pas le froid, ni ma carte, c'est un problème software étant donné que des gens on le meme problème que moi sur une gro pro 7 black alors que moi c'est une 6 black.

Tourist

[ New ]

hey just noticed someting.

on some of the videos that video freeze (maybe all) there is a subtle white flash accross the screen and then within a few seconds it freezes and audio contines. Happened in Very cold - down to -8 F and very warm 90F although the freezing issue has been MUCH MUCH more prevelant in cold videos - snowboard then warm.

Anyone have any luck finding a solution 

anyone gotten a new one/replacement that DID NOT have this issue

I always record in 1080 60 fps super wide btw

Tourist

[ New ]

I noticed the white flash too.  Another thing I noticed is that maybe after stopping the video, it takes awhile to save the footage and the GoPro takes awhile to shut down afterwatrd. 

I am now on my third GoPro because the first two had the same issue, hoping this new one is free and clear.

I have not heard anything on it being resolved.

Hiker

[ New ]
I again had some some issues during an Enduro Race, conditions were pretty good, 15C , sunny day, no freezes this time, but heavy stuttering, that stayed for several clips. Im done Ill switch to the new DJI, it was time, someone gives GoPro a slap
Hiker

[ New ]

There is a serious flaw with this camera and GoPro will not admit to this cameras design/manufacturing failures.

This I promise you, you will not ever, as in never, receive a refund. The refund period is ONLY 30 days from purchase from GoPro.  And IF you request a refund during this time they will not do so and tell you that your MUST accept a warranty replacement. By the time all of this happens your 30 day window will have expired. So, their internal policies are such that you WILL NEVER RECEIVE A REFUND. 

I have been round and round with GoPro and am on my FIFTH camera in 67 days. I currently have a case open with my credit card company, have contacted the consumer protection agency (Federal Trade Commission) and am about to contact my states Attorney General. 

Good luck.

Hiker

[ New ]

Same thing has occasionaly happened to me in 4K 60fps.  I am using approved Samsung micro SD card MB-ME256GA/AM.

Hiker

[ New ]

I've noticed white flashes too, 4K 60fps, MB-ME256GA/AM card.

Hiker

[ New ]

Same here. 

Hiker

[ New ]

Here are some samples, 3 short clips.  See text with it too.  https://youtu.be/Gop0OPYV7A8

Here are 3 example clips. The white flashes are not as pronounced in these but have seen it really pronounced in others just before the vid freezes.
Hiker

[ New ]
Here are 3 example clips. The white flashes are not as pronounced in these but have seen it really pronounced in others just before the vid freezes.
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @cosmicdust

Does this happen only when using 4K?

Please see if resetting the camera will work.  Reset Camera Settings
If it's still the same, proceed with a manual software update. https://gopro.com/update/
Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej

Hiker

[ New ]

I only shoot in 4K.

I have the latest firmware/software so should I do a reset (Camera Defaults or Factory Reset?) and then do the manual software update?  I'll try.  Next trip isn't until August when I will be using it again.

Just got back from 2 weeks in Scotland and only happend a few times, but still too many.

Tourist

[ New ]

@aragon1006 This issue is nothing new and it happens at different settings! It would be nice if someone of your guys would do something about it and not ignore the issue.

The camera is faulty, thats a fact and don't act like its new to you (that makes you only looking foolish and incompetent)! 

Just read the forum, the issue is know from the beginning of the launch and the replaced cameras have the same issue till now!

Tourist

[ New ]

Here's what pisses me off.. I've had this issue ever since buying a GP7B... AND have been told to do this, told to do that, reboot this, get a new card all this bull**bleep**.....Here's the deal NONE OF US USERS should have to do anything when spending our hard earned $$$$ for a camera out of the box that is faulty in development period! DO something!!!!

Hiker

[ New ]

@bravestar55076 wrote:

@aragon1006 This issue is nothing new and it happens at different settings! It would be nice if someone of your guys would do something about it and not ignore the issue.

The camera is faulty, thats a fact and don't act like its new to you (that makes you only looking foolish and incompetent)! 

Just read the forum, the issue is know from the beginning of the launch and the replaced cameras have the same issue till now!

Well said.

Hiker

[ New ]

@jwkoba wrote:

Here's what pisses me off.. I've had this issue ever since buying a GP7B... AND have been told to do this, told to do that, reboot this, get a new card all this bull**bleep**.....Here's the deal NONE OF US USERS should have to do anything when spending our hard earned $$$$ for a camera out of the box that is faulty in development period! DO something!!!!

Amen!