Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Hero7 Black - Batteries Leaked

[ New ]

Hi, i bought my Hero 7 Black about Oct 2018, I really havent used much however this past Mar I used my double battery charger then took it for a snorkeling swim, when I tried to download the files later that day i noticed liquid when opening the battery door, it smelled like alcohol I would say, thats when i noticed somethng white off of the 1st and second battery that had not even been used that day. There is a white corrosion inside the Go Pro itself. Ive tried to contact you but have been unable, I am stationed 

GoPro

Re: Hero7 Black - Batteries Leaked

[ New ]

Sorry to hear about the trouble with the camera, @oscar3k. Our Support team will be able to help you. To connect with them, visit https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Once there, select "Contact Us" and proceed with either chat or a callback request. 

Make sure that you contact Support within the hours of operation specified in the contact page. If you continue to get the Captcha error, try using a different device (computer or mobile phone). Clear cache on your browser, use a different browser or an incognito browser. You may also change the location to the US (if not yet) to get connected. 

If you choose to request a callback, you will be given a case number. If you do not receive a call in a few minutes' time, please provide us the case number so we can use it to follow up with Support. Thanks!