Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Hero6 Stabilisation (bouncing) issue

I just got my Hero 6 Black, did my first test and noticed this same issue. I've seen some video's on youtube and read a bit online, so my guess is that GoPro has yet to solve this problem?

I am on the latest firmware and I was filming at 2.7K Linear FOV at 60FPS. The main reason I went with the 6 was because the early reviews showed fantastic stabilization so did an update introduce this issue?

Highlighted
Hiker

they will not have time to fix it... currently they are just firing staff and closing departments... try to sell your camera... i am trying to sell mine
Highlighted
Hiker

i bought a gimbal for my camera, so unless i have to use the digital stabalization.   It's the only real solution, most software stabalization is awful, i was just hoping the gopros would be good enough.

Highlighted
Nomad

Gimbal + EIS on 2.7k 60fps looks incredible. So buttery smooth!
Highlighted
Hiker

Gimbal is the best. No longer do I need to worry about winning an MTB-race. Now I need to worry about winning it with a dildo on my chest so I cn post a video to here and say the electronic stabilization s so awesime, I bought another $500 piece of equipment to actually make it work. Fantastic.

Highlighted
Hiker

if you are in a race i wouldn't put anything on you but what is necessary.  If you want to record though in that scenario, a gimbal is out of the question, thats why i said i was hoping EIS would work and only use it when i absolutely have to.

Highlighted
Nomad

EIS doesn't bounce at all for me, works great on all settings. Happened on the first firmware but fine now. Everyone updated?
Highlighted
Hiker

yup, updated to the newest firmware, doing manual installation as well as express.