Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

Hero6 Issues

Hello, we bought a Hero6 in the middle of December for our travels in January. So only just started using it 3 weeks ago and we’ve experienced multiple problems... freezing, won’t turn off (have to remove the battery which i’m assum Can’t be healthy to be doing so frequently). I’ve just done a software update so perhaps this will help? In addition there’s quite a lot of photos/videos that won’t load in the GoPro app... it seems to be random too... any solutions? As we are traveling we can’t go back to the shop we got it in... i read in another tgread to not use sandisk ultra cards... is that correct? #shouldhaveboughthero5.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Nomad

Re: Hero6 Issues

Upgrade the firmware will solve the freezing.

To turn off the GoPro 6 just hold the Power Button until you hear 3 beep than release it will turn off.

Or use your voice command "GOPRO TURN OFF" than you will hear 3 beep than the screen will turn off.

I use MACBOOK PRO with GoPro Quik I use the USB C cable plug into my MAC the app will auto launch than It will ask you to transfer the files after you have done transfer than It will delete the files from your GoPro Cam.

If you still have problem TRANSFERING your file double check your computer USB port.

Good Luck.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Nomad

Re: Hero6 Issues

Upgrade the firmware will solve the freezing.

To turn off the GoPro 6 just hold the Power Button until you hear 3 beep than release it will turn off.

Or use your voice command "GOPRO TURN OFF" than you will hear 3 beep than the screen will turn off.

I use MACBOOK PRO with GoPro Quik I use the USB C cable plug into my MAC the app will auto launch than It will ask you to transfer the files after you have done transfer than It will delete the files from your GoPro Cam.

If you still have problem TRANSFERING your file double check your computer USB port.

Good Luck.