Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer

Re: Hero6 Date/Time in Telemetry Always Shows 12:00 AM

I'm having the exact same issue.  Camera mounted to bike or just in the gimbal time is fine.  Any video taken with the Karama have the same stuck time at 12:00AM 2000/1/31.  I have all the latest firmware and formated my micro SD card, same issue.

Highlighted
Tourist

I've been talking to Support since I started having this issue, and they have confirmed it's a problem with the firmware. Presumably, it'll be fixed in the next update. Fingers crossed.

Highlighted
Hiker

Hallo, ich habe das gleiche Problem. Nun weiß ich aber, dass ich nicht alleine damit bin. Dann hoffen wir wirklich mal, dass es mit einem Updaten behoben wird! Daumen drücken!
Highlighted
Hiker

Same problem, I also realise now that quik is based on DashWare which was bought by GoPro.

When the camera is in Karma it seems to create different data including the live rpm of the four motors.

The original program also let you merge files while maintaining the data. Again a feature missing from the GoPro version.

See https://youtu.be/ABJWByv3BiU for an example of what is possible.