Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Hero5 black

Good day dear lady and gentlemens.
I write to you from Ukraine and I hope for your help in my situation. 04.22.2017 I was in Beaumont (USA) and bought Hero5 Black. I was happy my purchase until this time. One week ago I took my camera to weekend with my family to Egypt. When I went to beach to make a nice movie at Red Sea I indicated wrong work of my action camera. Display of camera flashed and showed random options of menu( it was first time when I made movie under water and camera was on depth maximum 0.5m under water because I didn't dive with camera only swam. Before swim I closed properly all parts of camera and equipped by suite which was in kit with camera when I bought.
I wrote to Ukraine GoPro service in Kiev but they can't help my because I bought camera in USA. Please tell me what I can do at this situation?
Thanks in advance.
With best regards + have a nice day!

Fomin Sergiy
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Hero5 black

Hi @vitalinaf7324,

I am sorry to hear about the water damage issue with that camera. In order to look at any sort of warranty options you will need to get in touch with our Support Team directly. They can take a look at what happened and look at the next steps. https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Cheers,

Ryan