Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer

Re: Hero3 White Update

Exactly same problem here.  Tried a couple of times, but no joy.  Is there a solution?

Highlighted
Tourist

I am also beyond pissed about this. I just aquired a nice, lightly used 3 white and it has some freezing problems. It also only powers on when it feels appropriate. I think these problems can be fixed with a manual firmware update but after wasting 5 minutes of going through the process on GoPro website to download the file, the page is gone and it cannot be downloaded. On top of that the customer service is garbage. Every time you try to get help it gives a message that all associates are busy helping others and to try again later. GoPro will crumble if this crap doesn't improve.

WHERE'S THE GOPRO 3 UPDATE FILES????????????????????????????

Highlighted
Sightseer

Same issue not able to download firmware update, download button grayed out..... any solution for this?

Highlighted
Tourist

I finally got through to support on 9/14/17. They told me they were opening a ticket to have this fixed. As of now (9/18/17) there is still no resolution to the problem.

Highlighted
Tourist

I had contact with support on sept 13th.
They said i had to wait for the site to get fixed.
Timing unknown and very dissapointing in gopro support...

Maybe we should open a new topic for this issue instead of continuing on a topic of another problem which has no link to our issue.
Highlighted
Tourist

Contacted support again today ...
Still no solution and worse there is no timing set either.
Case number : 03988762
Highlighted
Sightseer

Same problem here after months... Very bad aftersales service.... It doesn't deserve to pay for a gopro if simply nobody solves nothing. My next action cam won't be gopro for sure....

Highlighted
GoPro Community Manager

The HERO3 update page is still being worked on. We are following up with the team regularly, but don't have an estimated timeline for when it will be operational again. Hopefully, it will be very soon though.