Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

Hero+ stopped working

[ New ]
Hello,

I ordered this GoPro in January of 2017 with the intention of getting great video for all of my trips. However, I did not get to use it until July 2017, it worked great and it has been doing so up until my last two trips in March, when I turned it on and started to record, I had to press the button a few times before it would record, but it finally worked.
A week later I went on another trip to the beach, I cleared the memory and fully charged it the night before, only this time, it would turn on but not record anything, when it finally record, it would stop after 8 seconds, I thought maybe I didn’t empty the card, so that night I tripled check and card was empty and had all the memory available, so the next day I tried again, after many attempts of recording, it did, but when I wanted to record a second video, it never turned back on.
Not even the red light when I charged it.
I’m very confused on why it suddenly stopped working, I never dropped it, don’t use nearly as much as I intended and I triple check it is well sealed when I go in the water.
It still looks brand new.

Please let me know what my options are.

Thank you in advance,
Karen Leon

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Hero+ stopped working

[ New ]

Hello @karenleon

Thank you for the detailed description of the issue. Considering the observations that you have shared, it would be best to get in touch with our Support team so they can further assist you. You can connect with one of them through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Best regards, 
Marius

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: Hero+ stopped working

[ New ]

Hello @karenleon

Thank you for the detailed description of the issue. Considering the observations that you have shared, it would be best to get in touch with our Support team so they can further assist you. You can connect with one of them through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Best regards, 
Marius