Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

Hero silver 7 It wont turn off

[ New ]
I was looking at something at my gopro i turned it on but i cant turn it off can u help a lil please because i am not a big camra guy

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Hero silver 7 It wont turn off

[ New ]

@peppydive2075, by any chance, did you power on the camera using the top Shutter button? When the camera is off and QuikCapture is enabled, you can power on the camera using the top Shutter button. Press once for video, press and hold for a few seconds for Time Lapse photos. Press again to stop recording and power off the camera.

You can normally power on the camera using the Mode button on the side.

If this isn't the case and your camera is currently frozen, try to reset the camera by holding the MODE button at the side of the camera for 10 seconds.

Let us know how it goes.

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: Hero silver 7 It wont turn off

[ New ]

@peppydive2075, by any chance, did you power on the camera using the top Shutter button? When the camera is off and QuikCapture is enabled, you can power on the camera using the top Shutter button. Press once for video, press and hold for a few seconds for Time Lapse photos. Press again to stop recording and power off the camera.

You can normally power on the camera using the Mode button on the side.

If this isn't the case and your camera is currently frozen, try to reset the camera by holding the MODE button at the side of the camera for 10 seconds.

Let us know how it goes.