03-13-2019 02:28 PM
Sorry to hear about the trouble, @epicjump157. ‘SD ERR’ or ‘NO SD’ message on your camera’s LCD screen, this means that your camera can't properly communicate with the SD card. This is an issue with either the SD card, the camera's SD card compartment or the camera itself.
I do have some suggestions that can help resolve this problem:
- NOTE: Back up any pictures and/or videos before you proceed any further to prevent loss of footage.
- Ensure that you're using a recommended SD card.
- Make sure that the SD card is fully inserted in the camera.
- Format your SD card through a computer. This is also a good way to check if your computer will be able to recognize your SD card. If it isn't detected by your computer, try using a different SD card.
- Though your camera is already up-to-date, try re-flashing the camera's firmware update. This will help correct any errors with the current software installation. Follow the manual update instructions specified on this article: Software Update Instructions for Session Cameras
These steps should help get you back up and running. If you continue to experience any errors, please let our Support team know so they can help you with the next steps. Ensure to have your camera and proof of purchase ready for any information that they may need. You may reach them by phone or chat.
Hopefully this helps!
03-14-2019 08:57 AM
Thanks for trying @epicjump157
The best path forward is to reach out to our Support Team.
They are available by phone or chat. https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs
Please have your camera's serial number and proof of purchase ready.
Also, please let them know of the troubleshooting steps taken.