02-06-2019 08:22 AM
02-06-2019 08:31 AM
Sorry for any troubles caused.
Please go over these steps to try to power the camera back on:
- Disconnect the camera from any external power source and remove SD card. Remove and reinsert battery.
- Press the Mode Button to see if the camera responds (look for LED illumination, beeps, or a response from the camera’s screens).
- If there's no response, attempt to reset camera by pressing and holding the Mode Button for 8-10 seconds. After releasing the button, leave the camera alone for ≈5 seconds and attempt to get a response from the camera by pressing the Mode Button.
- If still unable to get any sign of life from camera, remove the battery and connect to a 5V 2A wall charger (5V 1A minimum) using the GoPro USB Type-C cable, let it sit for 5 seconds and try to turn the camera on (with the battery still removed). NOTE: In a pinch, you can use a computer USB port, but we do not recommend using a multi-port USB hub when trying to charge the camera.
- If the camera does not turn on, try using a secondary USB Type-C cable.
- If/when red LEDs illuminate, allow camera to remain charging for a few minutes.
- Remove the camera from charging source and attempt to get a response from the camera by pressing the Mode Button.
- If provided with a response, allow camera to turn back off, insert the SD card and wait ≈5 seconds, then attempt to record a sample video.
Let us know how it goes.