04-20-2019 07:25 AM
I have a Hero Session GoPro, howvever it will not enter into "App" mode on the camera. The shutter button is working fine as I can shoot videos/take photos/change settings but it just beeps when trying the app option with no response? I have updated the software and reset the wifi but still having no response from the camera when requesting either "App" or "RC" modes. Please can anyone help, as I would love the full function of being able to use the app on my phone with the camera?
Thanks in advance!
04-23-2019 01:02 PM
@marymoomoos, typically, the connection issue between camera and GoPro App can be resolved by resetting the Wi-Fi settings. Please follow these troubleshooting steps accordingly:
- Remove your camera entry from the GoPro App's history.
- Android: Open GoPro App. Press and hold the image of the camera and delete the entry from your camera history.
- iOS: Open GoPro App. Tap the pencil icon in the top-left corner of the Camera menu page. Tap the red X icon to delete the camera entry from your app’s history.
- Reset your camera’s Wi-Fi settings using the instructions HERE.
- Delete the GoPro camera under the Bluetooth and Wi-Fi entries in your mobile device’s settings before attempting to re-pair to your GoPro using the instructions HERE.
Hopefully this helps!