Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer

Re: Hero Session 5 won't turn on

my go pro session 5 has the same problem. just wont charge or turn on. the light blinks once but nothing. my gopro 3 plus black died the same way. i wont be buying any more products from gopro

Highlighted
Tourist

Hi my friend i also faced this issue 4 months back. I contacted the gopro support team and send the product to warehouse with out any experience. i got my product after 20days with fully working condition. this is under warranty period. I suggest you to try contact support team and get a solution.
Highlighted
Sightseer

Thanks but I live in El Salvador and there isnt a shop here that will take it.

Highlighted
Explorer

If you call GoPro they might arrange for an exchange. You wouldn't need to go to a shop.
Highlighted
Tourist

Hi friend go to gopro website and take support chat in webpage. provide all info required and wait 10 mints for chat get active. gopro support team will help you for all kind of issues. you dont need a shop to exchange the camera. gopro do not have shops every where they handle things online and its much better than shops. they will provide you shipping details to send the package to gopro warehouse. if the product under warranty means in 2 years time its free to send the product to them. You dont have to pay anything.