Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer

Hero Session 5 Camera will not power on?

Really disappointed with this camera. I have looked after it very carefully, it has been charging, but not holding the charge for very long, and sometimes gettting hot. Its hardly been used, so now i find it will not power on at all, when connected to my computer. i removed the SD card but still nothing when i press any of the buttons. Is it dead, or is there some way to get it back to life. 

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Hero Session 5 Camera will not power on?

@bluesurferjoe, Sorry to hear about the trouble. The power or charging issue in the camera can be related to either the charging fault, charging cable, battery problem, or the camera itself. Here are some troubleshooting suggestions that will help resolve this issue: HERO5 Session Will Not Power On

If the issue persists after going through the suggested troubleshooting steps, our Support team will be able to assist you with the next steps. You may reach out to them through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs to initiate a callback request or chat with one of the representatives.

Highlighted
Sightseer

Yes, i  have tried all those suggestions, nothing. Totally no responce from the camera.

Highlighted
GoPro

@bluesurferjoe, thanks for going through the steps. Please reach out to our Support Team and let them know about the steps already taken so they can assist you further.