Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Hero Black 7 doesn't hold battery life it's laggy any time I've tried to upload it to my computer?

Purchased a brand new ASUS LAPTOP with 32 GB of ram and the best available video card did not change play back.
I have not been able to record one single video at any resolution that was able to play any where other than through the camera.
GoPro

Re: Hero Black 7 doesn't hold battery life it's laggy any time I've tried to upload it to my comp...

Sorry to know that @rockystorm46014,

May I know what video player are using?

Also what is the complete specs of your laptop?

Have you tried using VLC Media player?

Regards,

-Jay 

Tourist

Re: Hero Black 7 doesn't hold battery life it's laggy any time I've tried to upload it to my comp...

ASUS - 15.6" 4K Ultra HD Touch-Screen Gaming Laptop - Intel Core i9 - 32GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 - 1TB SSD
Yes We have tried the VLC player still didn't work properly. Doesn't matter. I bought this camera to make videos for you tube and Facebook.
So need them to play on their platforms. Which they won't. I have Adobe premier for editing and it won't even play the video correctly.
GoPro

Hi @rockystorm46014

What resolution are these videos recorded on?

On your camera, please check which option is selected for Video Compression.

You may also test if the videos play fine via the GoPro app(mobile).

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Nomad

Record a short video clip on your camera and upload it directly to youtube with no editing, the raw clip only.  If the clip plays back just fine from youtube, it's not the camera.