Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

Hero 9 with old subscription

[ New ]

Hello,

I already have a GoPro subscription since ~4 months and want to buy the new Hero9. Why is there no discount for current subscribers?

GoPro

Re: Hero 9 with old subscription

[ New ]

Hello @palolem. You can sign in to your subscription before checking out and the discount will show up. You should also be able to see the discounted price on the checkout page.

Sightseer

[ New ]
Bonjour
J’aimerais acheter le GoPro 9 avec l’abonnement mai c’est possible d’annuler l’abonnement après une année ou ce prolonge automatiquement
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @arargeneve. The subscription on the camera purchase can be canceled anytime, however, terms + conditions of the subscription will also apply. This will also cancel the auto-renew of the subscription.

Tourist

[ New ]
So, is it better to sign up a new account to benefit of the free subscription instead of using the usual one? Makes sense to me
Sightseer

[ New ]

They are pretty ridiculous with these promotions and current users.. nothing but issues.

Tourist

[ New ]

If I cancel my existing subscription (only 1 month left) and buy the new Hero 9 + subscription will I get the 1 year additional subscription.

It's crazy I miss out on a benefit just for being a loyal customer. GoPro should extend the expiry date of my subscription by a year? Wouldn't that be a really easy way to pass the same benefit on to existing GoPro Plus subscribers?

GoPro

[ New ]

@deepee17, the Subscribe to GoPro Bundle discount applies to a new purchase of an annual subscription with GoPro combined to a purchase of a full-priced. This will not extend your existing subscription. If you're already a subscriber and signed in to your account when you purchase the camera, the annual subscription is removed upon check out and the $100 discount is applied to the camera.

For further reference, please see the terms and conditions of the Subscribe to GoPro Bundle promo.