Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Hero 9 plus 1 yr subscription

[ New ]
My purchase indicate it included a 1 yr subscription I have not received my 1 yr? Why?
Screenshot_20201029-210418_Samsung Internet.jpg
GoPro

Re: Hero 9 plus 1 yr subscription

[ New ]

Hi @flookcam2020

We see that your camera order came with a discount because of your monthly subscription.

If you wish to upgrade to an annual subscription, please sign in via gopro.com/login

Go to Settings then Subscription.

You may also reach out to our Support Team through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs  for further assistance.

Thanks!

Ej

Hiker

[ New ]

Why the hell should we pay again for a subscription when we already paid the exact same price as people who did not have a subscription when we bought our Hero9 Black?  We all thought we would get one year of membership just like the people who were not already members...

Nobody in their right mind could have thought we would be punished for already being a paying member and have to pay again to renew our subscription when we just paid the same price as everybody else for the camera AND subscription.  If we had known we would have used another email address to open a new account and get the new subscription like everybody else.

My current subscription is due for renewal in 3 weeks and I guarantee I'm not renewing.  So next time I want to buy a camera or something else I can get the free subscription just like new customers instead of getting screwed with the other loyal customers.

I cannot believe how stupid and disappointing this is!

I understand it was not your personal decision, but please let the decision-makers know how your old loyal customers feel about being punished for being a paying member...

Tourist

[ New ]
EXACTLY !!!!
Tourist

[ New ]
I, like everyone else, do not understand why it is punitive to have an account. The ad said $349 and 1 yr free ... GOPRO LIED.
Tourist

[ New ]
I paid exactly what the ad said and I did not get what I was offered. No more EXCUSES.
GoPro

[ New ]

The Subscribe to GoPro Bundle discount applies to a new purchase of an annual subscription with GoPro combined with a purchase of a full-priced. For further details, see the terms and conditions.

This will not extend your existing subscription. If you're already a subscriber and signed into your account when you purchase the camera, the annual subscription is removed upon check out and the $100 discount is applied to the HERO9 Black camera purchase. Please see GoPro Subscription Discounts for more information.

Tourist

[ New ]
If you look at the picture in my post it clearly advertises the Gopro 9 and 1 yr for $349 ... the little "1" you snuck into the picture that no one realizes is a terms and conditions marker is the hidden fact. You baited the customers and the comments about this clearly indicate no one but Gopro knows that is "terms & conditions". It is a "bait and switch" tactic and I, along with a number of disgruntled customers are clearly angry about. Who do I contact to return my purchase?