Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Hero 9 ordering issues

[ New ]

Dear GoPro,

3rd time i have to contact you guys. regarding order MP04452805. Case: 08670094 This is the last time i will explain the issue. on the 21st of November i paid via PayPal a total amount of 379,98 EUR (49,99 subscription and 329.99) for the Hero 9 Black Friday deal. A few days later 329,99 EUR was paid back into my PalPal account and the 49,99 was completed for the subsription. Why was my payment for the Hero 9 canceled without any confirmation or message whatsoever. And why was the subscription approved instead? I mean i paid the full amount at once! So now i have a 1 year freaking subscription without a GoPro???? For the last time, because i am fed up with this. I want my order fulfilled! 2 times CS promised me you send me a bill so i can resend the 329,99 EUR to get my order! I haven't seen anything. How hard can it be to send me a payment request or at least send me the reason why the 1st time it was canceled on your behalf without any message. could you please please solve this ? It is crazy that i as a customer need to go trough so much effort in order to buy your product. ...The only thing i got from customer service is a print screen with my ordernumber.

GoPro

Re: Hero 9 ordering issues

[ New ]

Hello @sharplight723

Thank you for your order, unfortunately, it appears as though our Order Support Team has run into an issue with your order and it was canceled.

You'll be able to resubmit your order online through gopro.com, however before you do so, please ensure that your billing information is accurate with your bank or you may want to try using a different card.

Also, please make sure you are signed in with your subscription account.

If you have further questions or concerns, please let our Support Team know.

You may submit a request for a callback or initiate a chat session through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Yeah i tried, and when i login i already have a subscription. so i get to pay WAY MORE than the deal was.

And how come my subscription which was paid via the exact same way did go well? So my billing information on the subscription was ok but for the device it was suddenly not ok.

Please look into this and come with a real solution instead of sending me a standard reply.

Hiker

[ New ]

I feel you. I ordered a Hero 9 bundle, and they got the wrong adress. Now they are sending my camera to greece, and i live in denmark.

I tried to contact them 3-4 times via the support form, but no form of life shown.

I dont know what is wrong with these guys. They could atleast have a normal ticket system.

Everytime i try to go there it says "All agents are busy, try again later".

This is a big joke.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @sharplight723 @fantafreake

Order-related concerns are best handled by our Support Team.

Please submit a request for a callback or initiate a chat session through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that you are not blocking cookies and have your pop-up blocker disabled.
You may also try a different browser or go on incognito mode.

Thanks!

Ej

Hiker

[ New ]
You have no idea how bad your support site is. Please stop with these generic replies. Its so cringe.
Tourist

[ New ]

EJ, have you tried contacting your own company through the "Support" page

I have been trying for 3 days. It keeps saying all our staff are busy.

I've been a subscriber for a year and therefore have to pay more for the Hero9 deal than if i wasnt a subscriber !

This is $669 v $739

Is there not a way to send an email then get a reply???

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @thebaileys

Email and inbound support have long been discontinued.

We were able to check the cases under the Hub profile's email.

Support has tried to reach out several times but was not able to get through.

Would you mind initiating a chat session instead?

You may also try loging a new call back request.

Please take note of the case number so we can follow up with the team.

Thanks!

Ej