Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Re: Hero 9 audio pops

[ New ]

Already get the replacement through RMA. And still have the same issues. Same fault, the device need to "warm up" then start recording with no problems. What the odd of getting same fault with replacement of gopro 9? Anyone know?? OMG

Tourist

[ New ]

Well I'm on my 4th unit and there are many on this forum who have had the same issue in their replacements, including through GoPro support. I expect there are many many more out there. I've been too busy at work to do anything about mine but I think I'm giving up on Gopro and getting a refund. Pity I've invested already in so many accessories. :-(  Where is GoPro Support on this forum? Surely you have an update by now guys? Give us hope or tell us straight.

Tourist

[ New ]

@damienr007 : GoPro support is just a nice boy or girl reading a kind of FAQ from his or her screen. I already know by heart what they will ask; "Reset your device, upload the latest FW, did you upload that FW using the app or manually, ...". Once you have a real problem you are left in the dark! I don't call that support, it's more keeping you busy while Covid19 lasts.

Tourist

[ New ]
Apparently this is a hardware problem. And most likely it will be fixed only in the next installments. But first, Gopro has to admit it. They are still glossing over the issue. GoPro isn't the same anymore
Hiker

[ New ]

GoPro have always been ‘less open’ about problems and just updated for a year until the next model.

If this is a hardware issue, I can’t see them going beyond the 9. Who would want to risk a 10?

Blow it. I’m going to discuss it live tomorrow on YouTube. I’m doing a little talk on vlogging and the GoPro is part of it. I can only talk about what we currently have with the audio adapter not working and internal pops with a promise of an update.

So it seems that the only answer is to use the media mod with that awful mic. Anyone actually seen what’s inside? I have. You might see similar in a telephone!

Hiker

[ New ]

Gopro ci sai lavorando si o no? Perché non aggiorni la pagina delle sistemazioni presenti nel prossimo fw? 

Hiker

[ New ]

Using media mod fixes the audio problem but you get a new one. Both of my Hero 9s crashes with media mod all the time. You need to take of mic before you are able to open the side door, take of tripod before you can get Gopro out, get the Gopro out from mod, take off the battery and then put everything back together. It's just a complete nightmare and not worth it.

Hiker

[ New ]

Każdy materiał nagrany z zakładką WIATR na off jest zepsuty rozumiesz??? każdy!!! Oddaj mi pieniądze i chciałbym jak najszybciej zapomnieć o firmie GOPRO.