Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Nomad

Betreff: Hero 9 audio pops

[ New ]

Please check this setting

Wind.jpg
Nomad

[ New ]
First, check your camera properly :-)
Tourist

[ New ]

It's a fraud, this thread is marked as "solved" but the only answer support will give you is this:

Thanks for reaching out to GoPro Support!

Our Technical Team have responded. According to them, our team is aware of this issue and we regret any inconvenience may cause.  

Unfortunately, at this time we do not have a solution to resolve the problem. We will do our best to notify you if a fix is found, and please keep an eye out for updates to the product, which may include changes that resolve the problem. Thank you for your patience.

So it IS NOT SOLVED GoPro, you just have no clue!

I think the best way to get a solution for this problem is to keep on posting about this issue on all social media, comment on every GoPro 9 influencer video on YouTube so customers will refrain from buying these products. Sales have more impact on the CEO's decisions than tech support.

Hiker

[ New ]

As a original poster I just approved your post to be the solution :)

Tourist

[ New ]

:-)

@tuquoque wrote:

As a original poster I just approved your post to be the solution :)

Hiker

[ New ]
The thing about YouTube is really a powerful point, but my experience of doing anything negative about this camera attracts dislikes and emails from people who think that there is no problem with it.

Also, if/when GoPro update the camera then the video gets further attacks because it becomes out of date.

I have had an annoying little fanboy emailing me with comments via three methods. Personal emails. Messages on YouTube and nasty messages on YouTube that he deleted but still get to me via YouTube's notifications.

I blocked him so he opened another account.

I think that GoPro fans need to understand that I am also a GoPro fan but am not willing to be Sh#t on by any company whether it's GoPro or anyone else. It's not a personal attack but a warning to people about to spend quite a bit of money on a flawed camera.

I think I'm being more helpful than GoPro are with their customers but that hasn't stopped the verbal abuse.

So for me, making any more videos about the GoPro is a waste of energy given the responses I got concerning the audio adapter at the start of this nonsense.

GoPro have messed up so they will reap the rewards with the release of the next model with a bit of luck.
Hiker

[ New ]

why would you mark his answer as a solution ??

We need to keep pressure on gopro so they do something about it !

Hiker

[ New ]

simples , I will post a mark ii version of this and we can keep on going ..