Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

Re: Hero 9 audio pops

[ New ]
It’s very sad, that we all are looking any solution how to fix the problem. Only @GoPro is doing nothing, just sale....🤦‍♂️🤬
Tourist

[ New ]

Received a refund for the camera after 11 days of waiting. I will follow the situation in this thread. If the problem is not solved I don't even know to wait for H10 or Osmo2.

Nomad

[ New ]

Czy naprawdę nikt nie widzi tego wątku z pracowników Gopro? Dlaczego nikt nie pofatyguję się aby udzielić odpowiedzi kiedy dźwięk w tej kamerze zostanie naprawiony.

Tourist

[ New ]

@manfrednt No, they don't seem to care at all. Selling cameras with issues during Black Friday is all that matters. So sad!

Hiker

[ New ]

Unfortunately, I feel that GoPro have lost their way. Just selling as many units as possible has been their goal for quite some time since past cameras have shown. There is a yearly release and the new camera has problems. They then go through hoops providing fixes on their updates for their grateful customers and the following year, the new one appears and the whole process starts again.

it’s not a fantastic way to treat customers, but they are a business and that’s what I think has really changed them since the 5. They are merely selling as many cameras as possible rather than making a camera that has been tested properly before release. We are the testers and then the camera is abandoned.

There Hero 9 has done them no favours for next year and anyone who bought one might well be catious from now on about any new release from GoPro. I won’t be back unless someone has something new from them and it works really well. Even then, I will wait to see if any problems emerge, so it isn’t going to be easy for them.

Tourist

[ New ]

What I don't understand is that none of the issues mentioned here on the forum like GPS, image quality, delayed recordings and sound pops are mentioned by the YouTubers. I can't imagine they are all payed publicity, some of them must be honnest people?

Hiker

[ New ]

I've been wondering the same. The only channel I've seen telling the truth about Hero 9 is Camera conspiracies. They are not paying him, that's for sure. He's been beating Hero 9 well :)

Hiker

[ New ]
The big name reviewers may buy the camera, but many get a review sample- at no cost.

Also, hype helps us forget negative things and focus on the good.
When reviews are released at the same time (within days) no one wants to be “that guy” among the known reviewers- got keep people pumped for the review and the product.