Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Hiker

Re: Hero 9 audio pops

It’s good to know. My H9 will comming on Tuesday then I will check it. But, anyway it shouldn’t happens ang GoPro have to find any solution.
Highlighted
Sightseer

You should bear in mind the "first 40 sec rule" - it is very likely that the pops and clicks happen if you hit record button within 1 minute of turning on the camera. If you let it run for a minute or two and start recording then most of the vids come out with clean audio!

Highlighted
Hiker

Confermo, i primi 20 secondi sono i più problematici poi non lo fa più....

Highlighted
Hiker

I don’t know what to do with this H9🤦‍♂️🙄🥺🤦‍♂️, I never has this kind of problems with my old H7. A few days ago (after 12 days) came new camera after exchange.
#gopro !!!! DO YOU HEAR THAT ?!!! 🤬😱🤦‍♂️
https://youtu.be/b3-cgaVo4z0
Highlighted
Hiker

Highlighted
Adventurer

OH man this Sux pop sound on a new camera not good

Highlighted
Nomad

"You should bear in mind the "first 40 sec rule" - it is very likely that the pops and clicks happen if you hit record button within 1 minute of turning on the camera. If you let it run for a minute or two and start recording then most of the vids come out with clean audio!"

Whats a load of rubbish. I have had multiple cameras with this issue.. Its obviously a issue with the H9.. 

Highlighted
Hiker

Gopro per cortesia aggiornarci sullo stato di risoluzione di questo fastidioso problema

Andrea