Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Adventurer

Re: Hero 9 audio pops

[ New ]

@fishycomics wrote:

Lets not forget who sold you on these  , your Favorite Youtubers

Lets thank the Manager admin and mod, the staff here for Manipulating people's posts and threads.  

Hero 10 will repeat   all over again, so be suckered by the staff and  people good Luck

Hiker

[ New ]

i had a 3+ black was awesome in its day. the 5 was great, 7 black i still have today is the pick of the bunch (8 sold, 9 i can't sell for well under cost). I backed a brand that is no longer true to its own roots - only a shareholder greed machine that wants to sell a box.... nothing more..... whats in the box is irrelavant..

I've made a personal pledge to NEVER buy a single piece of hardware from gopro and my friends and friends of friends. I'll spread the word far and wide of how manipulating they are on their own reviews, forums and youtubers that everything you see is biased. this is NOT "Fair trading" let alone honest trading.

I want to see them disappear...... the whole guilt trip from some of who's going to support your camera down the track is irrelavant again as its no longer supported from the day it hits 12 months old and the 9 is 7 months old and STILL DOESN"T WORK as advertised - dead in the water. DJI where is the action 2 we need you!

Nomad

[ New ]

You can use it in your videos, no pun intended:

GoPop.jpg
Hiker

[ New ]

watch and comment on this video as a petition

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLjbonOG9XI

If you're a GoPro Hero 9 owner and are experiencing the dreaded audio popping/crackling, don't feel alone ! Mine just started doing it and we all need to le...
Nomad

[ New ]

Thats a company (DJI) who innovate constantly, have transparent communication with their costumers.

GoPro has alot of offices around the wolrd, but totally lost the faith to the costumer. And dont blame everything to covid.

Adventurer

[ New ]

He Probably changed his name by now

Hiker

[ New ]

GoPro Go Ing.

New track from Santana ... Go Pop Pop Go Pop Pop (actually, it’s Jingo)

GoPro Don’t Know

Soon to be GonePro

Is this a ‘Not fit for purpose’ thing? Are there any solicitors on here? 

Adventurer

[ New ]

If  Iam to invest in $500.00 I will invest in it when the camera Matures and corrects other then that its a nogopro here