Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Adventurer

Re: Hero 9 audio pops

[ New ]

or the poor getting poorer  due to companies greed.

Tourist

[ New ]

So seriously though, without reading through 78 pages - why is this marked solved?  I returned my first camera (it took almost a month to receive the replacement) and it's as bad or worse than before - what to do?

Nomad

[ New ]

Just whine to the shareholders. 

Hiker

[ New ]

fear and greed are two human traits that are easy to trigger

once investors who probably don't even know what gopro make find out how poorly customers are treated and discover the return rate and drop of subscribers coming end of the year they'll pull out fast. Show them the cliff and they run

Bundle that with customers like myself  who ave made a pledge to never spend another cent with this company again leaves gopro in the gutter.

really all you have to do is read some of these ( https://www.trustpilot.com/review/gopro.com) and scour this forum to make a decent educated decision if the company is doing well - red flag to a bull

Nomad

[ New ]
Please, your problem with sound is from the very beginning. It has been going on for over five months now. Gopro has produced a faulty camera and is aware of it. They won't do anything about it. We have been deceived. Everyone counts that the next software fix will change or fix something. Unfortunately, nothing like that will ever happen.
Tourist

[ New ]

What kind of response even is this?  How would one do that?  What are you even talking about.

Adventurer

[ New ]

Person who created the Post accepted the resolution that points to the post that resolved it. he was BRAIN WASHED!

Tourist

[ New ]
Need to start a new topic and don't accept their "solved" solution until there is an actual fix