Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Hero 9 USB port

Will there be a case or an accessory door available where the usb port can be accessed through the door without having to have the door up or removed? I use often powered with a battery in a backpak, or a usb cable mounted outside of a vehicle. Thanks!

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Hero 9 USB port

Hello @noblemesa8572. We currently do not have any information regarding this. We are continuously working on improving the experience of our users. We'll have this forwarded to the team in charge.

Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Hero 9 USB port

Yeah, I do this, too. And it was hit with a volleyball while on a tripod...the door flew off, the battery went flying and the connection now seems very loose. The battery design is just not as good as on my older 7, as it sort of clicks in, whereas this just barely sits there. May as well not use a battery if plugging in, but it's good to have as a backup...say one battery dies, or say a ball hits off the cord, it'd be nice if the battery stayed in place. Maybe need a super small profile USB-C connector so doesn't put strain on the port???

And lost live-view from the