Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Hero 9 Shipping problem

[ New ]
I would like to check my order status but the website always show “ Sorry but the order status is unavailable for now, please retry in a moment.”
Leave messages to support 2 days before but no any call back.
Hiker

Betreff: Hero 9 Shipping problem

[ New ]

Habe dasselbe Problem.

Zuerst nichtmal eine Bestellbestätigung bekommen. Erst nach 3x nachfragen im Chat.

Nun seit 8 Tagen keine Info über den Versand.

Support nochmal geschrieben, ewig lange gewartet bis ich jemanden dran bekommen habe. Der Chat brach dann wieder ab weil sie ein technisches Problem hatten. Schon wieder!

Nun kann der neue Support Mitarbeiter die Bestellung nicht finden, obwohl ich ihm die Bestellnummer geschrieben habe und ein anderer Support Mitarbeiter mir ein paar Tage zuvor die Bestellbestätigung gesendet hat.

Man kann nichtmal anrufen, nur einen Rückruf vereinbaren. Dieser kam NIE.

Das Ganze schreit zum Himmel. Nun wieder wahrscheinlich bis nächste Woche warten bis ich per Mail von denen höre was überhaupt los ist.

Es schreit zum Himmel. So ein unprofessionelles Verhalten.

Ich bin stinksauer ich kenne mich nichtmehr aus, ob sie diese scheiss kamera überhaupt schicken.

Highlighted
GoPro Community Manager

Re: Hero 9 Shipping problem

[ New ]

@gilbert116 - Your order is still being processed by our team. It looks like it's moving along though, so hopefully it should be on its way to you soon. Please check your email for updates. You should get a message as soon as it ships out.

GoPro Community Manager

Re: Betreff: Hero 9 Shipping problem

[ New ]

@braveflame12801 - I can't seem to find a recent order that matches your account info. Do you have an order number we can use to research your order?

Tourist

[ New ]

@jefft Thank you for your reply. I have contacted US chat support a few minutes ago and they help me to check my order already.

It only takes a few minutes to successfully contact US chat support, However it took me 2 days to try contact HK chat and phone support but there was no response. This is ridiculous.

Hiker

[ New ]
@jefft - I do not understand what is happening. I was told that my order is already with the shipper but no tracking number and has not shipped...isn't that crazy? I ordered mine on Sept. 19, here is the status so far:

Order # RW00402351
Order Placed: Sep 19, 2020
Order Status: In process
Order Status: Order Received - Pending Shipping

To be honest, the frustration this brings to people affect their mental state on top of an already stressful time. Buying this camera is meant to spark joy and get people to have fun---this issue with order processing and shipping strips the joy out of this experience.
GoPro Community Manager

[ New ]

@edosan7 - The team is still packing your order. I don't see any tracking information just yet. Hopefully, your order will be on its way to you soon.

Hiker

[ New ]
Thank you for that information. The agent i chatted a few days ago said it is with the shipper and now it is being packed still. One thing is certain, it is not yet headed my way. Thanks for checking.