10-18-2019 03:13 PM
10-24-2019 11:37 AM - edited 10-24-2019 12:46 PM
@embryriddledude, sorry to hear about the trouble. I understand that our Support Team asked you to perform a short record time test to help determine the battery integrity -- the instructions were sent via email. When you're done with the test, you may reach back to them with the results for the next steps.
Additionally, what SD card are you using with the camera?
10-30-2019 05:09 AM
10-30-2019 05:40 AM
You have 30 - Days from the Original camera to return. Make sure you are 100% in the Return Policy. Also make sure to ask before accepting the exchange you have the option to return the exchange for a full refund if the camera is nears the 30 day mark.
12-05-2019 10:05 PM
USB outlets and it's just simply the same. Camera shows that battery is being charged but nothing is happening
This morning my battery still at 3% and has been plugged in to Samsung charger that can output 18w
Is quite disappointing again thta go pro released ned camera just like 7 that does not work oi to box
3 weeks ago
I am having EXACTLY the same issues:
1. does not charge using built-in USB port no matter what wall charger I use (1 A, 2 A)
2. heats up when on even when not operating
3. quickly drains the battery because of point 2 above even when not doing anything (except heating up, see point 1)
4. SIM card is original supplied with the GoPro, batteries are both new, have reset to factory settings, updated the firmware etc... everything that is recommended in this forum to no avail.
5. takes a long time to power off (e.g. 30 seconds to 1 minute) but powers on instantly !!
6. was not acting like this when purchased about 1.5 month ago. Started acting as described above recently
7. apart from the above, it works fine except that it gets even hotter
Do I need to return? Is this a faulty item?