Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Nomad

Re: Hero 8 no HDMI out....?

so what you are saying is you took your time to research and the responsibility to know what the product did or didnt have in its feature lists? WOW interesting and facinating concept. One takes the time to know what he is buying and not blaming others for what you dont take responsibility to learn on your own. PURE GENIOUS Irishman...  The OP of this post could take a bit of that advice to the bank couldnt he. 

Highlighted
Adventurer

@jay-ell     tip me hat to ya.

Highlighted
Nomad

Spoken like a true Irishman @fishycomics 

Highlighted
Nomad

more like spoken like a drunk irishman falling off his stool...

Highlighted
Sightseer

Boy... what a bunch of unhelpful posts. I agree with the OP. I was also shocked to find that the Hero 8 did not have an HDMI out. While I don't expect it to make coffee I would like to connect it to a switcher or external recorder. 

The good news is that there is a Media Mod bolt-on option that does provide this function AND if you all took the time verus being unhelpful sods you might have gave the OP some usful info.

Cheers Boy'Os 

Highlighted
Nomad

LoL.....  Yes the real world is harsh yes the real world doesnt give you a gold star sticker like they did in the world unicorns of everyone gets a trophy contest and everyone is equal. Yes when the op posts such ridiculous comments and post there are poeople out there to remind you how bad that is. "Help" well I dont think there is much anyone can do for the OP we dont make the product we cant give him that fairy tale unicorn that works 100% perfectly that life has disappointments. Its a free country he can search his quest on another place if he sees fit. The world doesnt owe you squat the world doesnt owe you give you this information in a sugar coated way. So please by all means go find a soothing oitment for that touchy hole that is burning right now.