Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Hero 8 no HDMI out....?

What gives with No HDMI Mini Output on this Latest Hero 8,just does not make sense. Might of helped Telling the Public about this before release...?? 

Highlighted
Nomad

Re: Hero 8 no HDMI out....?

I haven't seen a single review online that didn't mention the fact that the GoPro Hero 8 does not have a HDMI out.  GoPro also didn't mention that the camera doesn't do the following:

1:  It doesn't make coffee in the morning.

2:  It doesn't clean your house.

3:  It won't walk the dog.

4:  It won't make day trading decisions for you.

5:  It doesn't come with an electric powered plane.

6:  It doesn't come with a boat.

The list goes on...

Highlighted
Adventurer

Gopro said they cut cost, no one pays attention.

Highlighted
Hiker

Irishman "High fives" LoL its amazing what people complain about or expect people to hold their hand and walk them through life. I am amazed some poeple can figure out what end to wipe with toilet paper. 

Highlighted
Adventurer

Untitled.png

Highlighted
Hiker

As @fishycomics  shows, Gopro lists what it does have.  It's up to people to actually read that and see what it does have.  If it doesn't mention something then assume that it doesn't have it rather than assume that it does have it because it doesn't say it hasn't got it.

There seems to be two types of people out there who shouldn't be allowed to buy things online. 

There's the group who buy something for features that it doesn't have, doesn't claim to have and never said it would have then complain that it doesn't have it.

Then there's those people who buy something to perform a role that it wasn't designed to do, is nothing near to what it was designed to do, was never advertised as being suitable to perform and yet thet still complain that it cant do the thing they want and expect the manufacturer to correct it ASAP.

Highlighted
Nomad

[ Edited ]

Very well said and very well put @jay-ell and @fishycomics!  It was because of doing careful research, reading the reviews and knowing what was included and what wasn't included with the camera that I didn't buy a GoPro Hero Max.  It didn't come with Paige Lillian to dance around on the roof of my house (even though she was in the video).............   so disappointing.Smiley Sad

Highlighted
Hiker

@irishmanpdx wrote:

Very well said and very well put @jay-ell and @fishycomics!  It was because of doing careful research, reading the reviews and knowing what was included and what wasn't included with the camera that I didn't buy a GoPro Hero Max.  It didn't come with Paige Lillian to dance around on the roof of my house (even though she was in the video).............   so disappointing.Smiley Sad

Aww, next you'llbe saying that it doesn't come with a helicopter and bulldog.

Those marketing guys promise you the world...