Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Nomad

Re: Hero 8 black video output to TV via usb-c to hdmi cable

[ Edited ]

yes fishy I want the world and I want it now and I want the world to fit in my pocket and make zero effort to get what I want. Thats your example. Pfff.....

You want to watch it on your tv put a usb SD card reader adaptor the size of my pinky finger into your pocket "which is smaller then a usb type c thunderbolt sized adapter and a HDMI cable" The SD usb card reader is about the size of a tiny stick of gum and half the size of the things mentioned above by you and others.  If you want to watch it on a tv then you need to make a effort and not whine about silly issues about carrying something so ridicously small and tiny. look at the photo 

Seriosly Fishy its time for your doctor to re-write your script....... 

IMG_1675.JPG
Highlighted
Explorer

I've got an adapter 3/4 that size that resides on my key chain. Works great and isn't difficult to carry around at all. I paid maybe $10 (or less) for it.
Highlighted
Nomad

danier15 exactly I know they make those microSD card readers to usb type A connectors for like 5 bucks and those ones are even smaller then the options I showed in the above photos. So tiny like you said you can put them on a key chain or pocket. No reason to buy some 80 dollar media module to accomplish this. Or worse a Type C thunderbolt adaptor to HDMI connection and then try to connect that to tv with go pro hanging off a cable by the TV.  

People just take the micro SD card out of the GoPro camera stick it in the Micro SD card reader and connect the usb card reader to the back of USB Connection port on the back of the tv. Not that hard folks. Never can understand why people get it in their heads they have to connect the whole camera or device to the tv itself. Just pull the Media card out of the camera or device and use the memory card itself. 

Highlighted
Adventurer

[ Edited ]

@rickv138  remember  follow the forum here and you see people pop up again and again. the part some do not get.. Nuff said Sunday is over.    takes a lot more then the remark you said Lol  so on that note.

DJI OA is not the answer Lol   heck you know a lot more  ...

Not all HDTVS have sd slots. but yeah they got usb slots. DUH and I got one that is smaller then that but will look into getting it to work if I can  

Highlighted
Nomad

[ Edited ]

fishy making no sense and expecting others to decifer your nonsense. 

Highlighted
Adventurer

Roght (i)

Highlighted
Nomad

[ Edited ]

Well thanks for proving my point FISHY....  I believe this is when the circus music is qued in....

Highlighted
Adventurer

funny my favorite tune. you are ESP