Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Hero 8 black touchscreen not working + 'Contact Us' page not working too

[ New ]

Well, I've seen before the problem of unsreponsive touchscreen here on the forum, and hoped that firmware update could solve it.

After a few months, no solution. I can only decently use my camera by connecting to the smartphone, which is VERY frustrating.

The new problem now is that the 'Contac Us' page, in which I could suposedly ask for the camera guarantee doesn't work too.

Whenever I fill all the fields and hit the 'Contact' button followed by call and/or chat alternatives, nothing happens.

I just get a red message on the top saying: 'Invalid Captcha. Please retry.'

But no Captcha ever appeared on the page. I've tried Safari, Chrome and Firefox on computer and phone...

Really, my experience with GoPro went from frustrating to absolute rage. Can't believe I paid $400 for this...

Bellow is a video of the faulty camera and webpage, does anyone knows anyother means of contacting GoPro support or how to solve it?

captcha problem

GoPro

Re: Hero 8 black touchscreen not working + 'Contact Us' page not working too

[ New ]

Sorry to hear about the trouble, @petrow. It is indeed the best path forward to connect with our Support team. Try this. Using Google Chrome as your browser, or an incognito browser, change the location to the US and see if you can initiate chat or request for a callback. Let us know how it goes. 

Tourist

[ New ]

Thanks for the response @mariustanya

As you suggested, I just tried to contact the US Support team with Incognito Chrome but had no success...

The same "Invalid Captcha. Please retry." appears when I hit 'Start Chat' or 'Request a call', nothing else happens.

GoPro

[ New ]

Thank you for trying. I have sent you a private message. Please check your inbox in the Hub.