Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Hero 8 black restarting

[ New ]
My camera won’t turn on it’s restarting once I already contacted the go pro community they said update the camera manually by SanDisk
It’s also not worked what I do now?
GoPro

Re: Hero 8 black restarting

[ New ]

Hello @naflan. Sorry to hear about the trouble. The power or charging issue in the camera can be related to either the charging fault, charging cable, battery problem, or the camera itself. Here are some troubleshooting suggestions that will help resolve this issue: HERO8 Black - Will Not Power On

If the issue persists after going through the suggested troubleshooting steps, our Support team will be able to assist you with the next steps. You may reach out to them through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs to initiate a callback request or chat with one of the representatives.

Tourist

[ New ]
I tried contact every time but I can’t

Customer Support is currently closed. Please check back during regular business hours. Please check our support hub or help articles for immediate assistance.
GoPro

[ New ]

@naflan, when contacting our Support Team through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs, if you haven't yet, try again after clearing cache and cookies or using a different browser. You may also explore using an incognito browser to see if it makes a difference. Also, please try to manually enter the details on the form; do not copy-paste the info.

Once on the page, fill out the form and you will be given an option to initiate a chat conversation or to request a callback. Be sure to put in your best contact number on the form.

If having trouble connecting to our Chat Support team. You may try changing the location and language to "US, English" on the webpage (upper-right portion of the page).