Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Hero 8 TradeUp purchase - How long did it take to receive email with prepaid shipping label?

How long did it take to receive email with prepaid shipping label?

Highlighted
Adventurer

Re: Hero 8 TradeUp purchase - How long did it take to receive email with prepaid shipping label?

On the phone, they simply do it right then and there, they tell you it takes 30 minutes. what I remember with my, o nteh phone I waitedfor it 5 seconds later I said thatnk you I got it great off I go.

Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Hero 8 TradeUp purchase - How long did it take to receive email with prepaid shipping label?

After 24 hours of waiting, I called them today. I was told to wait another 24 hours for the shipping label email. Feels like I've gone 20 years back in time. 

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @bikingbadtc,

Sorry to know that. 

It normally takes around 5 to 10 minutes. 

Did they mention any reason?

-Jay 

Highlighted
Tourist

Nope, rep said she notified the warehouse of the issue and to wait another day. 

Highlighted
Adventurer

normally the  rep will ask for another email address,   did you check your spam   or jun box never know.    I call and have this straighten out seems like the gopro outbox is not working.

Highlighted
Tourist

Not in spam. They don’t have a record of a shipping label being generated. They can’t even cancel the order until they hear from warehouse and don’t know when they’ll hear from someone. Ridiculous.
Highlighted
Adventurer

They can not pick a Phone up, even if they are looking at each other, they are trained to Email only that is the pitty how We become.