Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Hero 8 Black

[ New ]

Dear all,

I called UPS to verify my items as per you instruction, but as per UPS the item is still not collected by UPS team netherlands.It means the item is still in your hands. I placed the order on July 28 2020, and Im very sad that I dont have any idea when will be the items to be delivered to me. I understand that due to pandemic maybe there is the change for delayed delivery. But 2 weeks of waiting without any idea of when it will come is ridiculous.I am not expecting this to GOPRO.That is why I directly ordered the product to GOPRO netherlands instead of ordering to  amazon or other store because Im expecting a good service.

GoPro

Re: Hero 8 Black

[ New ]

Hello @edisonsoriano. Apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused you. I was able to locate your Support case using the email address associated with your Support Hub profile. There's already an on-going case investigation from your most recent contact with our Support Team. Rest assured, you'll be notified as soon as new information is available.

Tourist

[ New ]
Hello sir,
Case number for my complain is 08126555.
I want an immediate refund for the said item sir.I cannot attend the chat because Im working in an oil refinery.please make action.Thank you
Tourist

[ New ]

My order ref is MP - 04271232

Please revert on this matter for I normally not attend the call from your side because everytime I request a call from your contact support the call that I expected will come only very late and Im working at oil refinery which is not allowed to bring the mobile in my work place.

I am really very disappointed for this matter. I think I can demand an extra hero max for exchange of your very poor service..

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @edisonsoriano

Sorry for any trouble caused.

We see that your case has been referred to our Orders Team for further checking.

Once new information is available our Support Team will be reaching out to you.

Thanks!

Ej