Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Hero 7 with Feiyu Tech G6

now that the feiyu on app is connected , i got the bluetooth and wifi symbols uncrossed... but still no camera link.

When i go to the gopro app / add new bluetooth device , i see the feiyu signal but it can't connect with tellin me i need to put it in pairing mode....   boring

Highlighted
Sightseer

For anyone still having trouble, get hold of an android phone to connect up your camera to the gimbal. Afterwards it should remain connected regardless of what phone you use.

Thank you swifthero28110 for your input. His comment should be stickied.
Highlighted
Tourist

Thank you agileoasis64174
Finally is working correctly :D
Highlighted
Sightseer

To epicvista24264: when you said things are working, does that included bing able to control Hero 7 shatter from Feiyu G6?

I still have a cross on camera icon in the OLED display.

Is there a definitive statement from Feiyu that G6 is now compatible with Hero 7, with latest firmware update?
Highlighted
Tourist

Hi,

Yes i have full control on GP7 from G6.

I'm able as well to connect gimbal with GP7 Black using APP on android and iOS

Highlighted
Sightseer

Hi epicvista, what is the trick, please. I’m using iPhone 7s iOS 12.1. In Feiyu On app it says it connects to GO7 WiFi successfully but still see crosses camera icon in OLED display.

Feiyu On app v 3.0.7.

Did you have to cooectvit all in Android first or had to use older version of Feiyu On app?

Cheers
Highlighted
Tourist

Hi,

Iphone 6S, i didn't update soft to 12.1 yet...and do not know what will happen if i will do that. When i will do will let you know

Feiyu On app v 3.0.7

From the beginning i'm using latest version of Feiyu On app which is available

Now when i'm opening Feiyu app and my gopro is turn ON, its automatically connected to gimbal and everything is working correctly.

Do not have to connecting camra again

Highlighted
Tourist

I could not connect the G6 with my Hero 7 Black so I wrote to support and they suggested selecting the GoPro 5/6 from the list of cameras in the app. Apparently they are still testing the Hero 7. I tried this and it worked straight off.