04-15-2019 01:14 AM
I really need a help to connect my G6 to GoPro 7 Black. I read all pages in this forum and I tried everything that everyone said. It has been months and I still use G6 and GoPro7 unconnected. It is boring boring boring. What can I do more, just write me in detail pls. I am bored doing all this steps again and again.
I have iPhone XS (ios 12.xx) and Gopro 7 black
04-15-2019 10:44 PM
Hi all, for those who still cannot connect the G6 to H7, the solution below may be helpful. It was provided by after sale service of Feiyu.
- Press shutter button, setting button and trigger button at the same time, then you will see the display give a message "clean".
- Next, move joystick to the right for confirmation. This operation will clean all wifi connection.
- Restart your gimbal.
- Resetting the WiFi for your GoPro Hero 7 and make connection again, please confirm the bands is set up with 2.4GHZ as well.
- *This is my own step: Connect GoPro app to H7 first, or Feiyu ON cannot detect H7 (I don't know why, I'm still new to GoPro).
- Turning off the Feiyu ON App (if it's on), then run the App again.
- Connecting the GoPro Hero 7 by select the Hero5/6 option. * I waited about 10-20 seconds for the app to show "Connected".
I bought my G6 yesterday, and has no luck to solve it by myself or search thru internet. My last resort is to email their after sale service, and it works perfectly now. Should shoot them an email at the beginning instead of trying to solve it by myself lol. Hopefully the solution above helps. Good luck.
04-16-2019 07:59 PM - edited 04-16-2019 08:01 PM
I believe G6 is communicating with H7 via the app? Again, I'm new and I could be wrong. I didn't quit my app, but I did put my phone to sleep and put in my pocket when operating H7+G6, the connection stays on. As long as they connected once and I didn't reset connection, all I need to do is open the Feiyu ON and connect bluetooth to G6, wifi will be connected automatically.
04-17-2019 12:34 AM
I also tried it and it works. After that when I disconect everything and try to connect it again it didn't worked. This was yestarday, today I test it again (without cleaning anything) - I've turned the gopro on, then the gimbal and then the Feiyu app (without starting the Gopro app) and it got connected. I've tried it several times and it worked. I hope this is helpfull and I hope it will continie to work