Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

Hero 7 scuba suit?

I am getting mixed messages, is there is a suit for the Hero 7 white, or is it the same suit as the black. please help clear this up as we are going diving in a few weeks.  thanks

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Hero 7 scuba suit?

Hello Everyone!

Please be advised that the Protective Housing for the HERO7 White and HERO7 Silver is now available at https://gopro.com/en/us/shop/mounts-accessories/protective-housing/ABDIV-001.html

Thanks!

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @hogpark

Currently, we only have the SuperSuit compatible with the HERO7 Black.

You may check other stores/channel if they have one that works with the HERO7 White/Silver.

Regards,

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

I've seen reviews that state that the Hero 7 Black is the only camera that works with the Super Suit as it's the only of the "7" line that has a removable lens which I guess is required to fit into the housing. I don't know personally, as I don't yet have my Black and my Super Suit. There may be other off label brands that work on other levels of the 7, but I don't think the Super Suit is compatible with the 7 White. Here's something I found on Amazon after a quick search.  Hope it helps and safe diving. 

Leegoal Waterproof Housing Shell for GoPro Hero 7 White/Silver, 45M Diving Protective Housing Case with Red Filter and Bracket Accessories for Go Pro Hero 7 Action Camera

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello Everyone!

Please be advised that the Protective Housing for the HERO7 White and HERO7 Silver is now available at https://gopro.com/en/us/shop/mounts-accessories/protective-housing/ABDIV-001.html

Thanks!