Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Hero 7 mic adapter out of stock everywhere

I trailed around every camera and electronics shop in London looking for one of these, with no joy. One of the camera shop assistants offered to put me on the wait list for the next delivery and then was surprised to see I'd be customer number 28 on that back order list...

Can someone from GoPro give us a straight answer about what is going on here please? Has the product been cancelled? Is a replacement in the works? I'm pretty annoyed if after buying a Hero 7 all it's fit for is making silent movies...

Highlighted
Sightseer

Anyone had any updates from GoPro about stock replenishment in the past few days?
Highlighted
Sightseer

Also, as per GoPro's advice to use third party adapters in the meantime, where on earth are we supposed to find one thar works?!
Highlighted
Tourist

Just created an account to tell you all it's in stock on the UK site. Just grabbed myself one :D

Highlighted
Tourist

Thanks for that. I managed to grab one too. 

Highlighted
Tourist

Arghhh, I ordered one from XtremeINN in Spain as they said they had stock on the 22nd and it arrived here today in the UK

Highlighted
Tourist

Can't believe we can't get a mic adapter. A resounding and absolute fail on the part of GoPro. They design the product to require the adapter, and then don't provide it. Totally unbelievable. To make things worse, they are making no announcements as to when they will be back in stock. It's getting so bad scalpers are selling them for $170 U.S. on Amazon. I am in total disbelief. 

Gee, can I pay to be a member of the GoPro Plus account? Can I, Can I??? 

Highlighted
Tourist

Nope, not now... At least when Apple locks you into their ecosystem they actually provide a product and service.... Silence is not an effective way of communicating to your customers...