Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Adventurer

Re: Hero 7 mic adapter out of stock everywhere

Agreat to hear the   mod offer nothing but out of stock.  they are replenishing almost there. when there  may be an issue  noted by another poster.....  

Highlighted
Tourist

It is absolutely ridiculous that Go Pro has offered no announcement about this problem, which, had I known would happen, would have changed my decision to buy. Poorly done GoPro.

Looking at Sony and others now.
Highlighted
Adventurer

Go for a DJI Pocket and try to get a Mic adapter the yare in the same Boat, they have had issues as well so this is nothing new  maybe new to some.

Highlighted
Tourist

Let's face it GoPro is a Nogo managed  by NonPros who have no clue when the Mic adaptor will be available.  

Highlighted
Tourist

NoPro at GoPro who knows the date of delivery of the mic adaptor understands our woes.
Highlighted
Tourist

Doh!Pro
Highlighted
Sightseer

I was going to buy a 7 Black today for motovlogging......luckily, I decided to check the availability of the 3.5 mic adapter.  WTF?  Completely sold out everywhere, and prices are absurd on eBay.  Yeah, yeah.  Supply/Demand.  How the hell did GoPro mis-manage production?  

Highlighted
Adventurer

IMHO:

GoPro  must had an issue so rather continue to pass that issue on to the Consumer, they stopped the  product from going any further.  Yes can lead to lost sales, more pissed  off people. etc...   Be a good idea to offer a notice on the site from GoPro why the Mic adapter  was pulled. off the shelves. if that was the case.

WIll the new stock be improved say improved, or a note inside say improved,   No just to  make sure you are updated to the latest firmware .....

FISH