Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Re: Hero 7 mic adapter out of stock everywhere

[ New ]

where?

Sightseer

[ New ]
Guitar Center just got stocks in CA. Very limited, walk in only. Not available for online purchase. You have to call, pay over the phone to be held for pick up. Just got mine today.
Tourist

[ New ]

And I discovered there is an audio sync issue when you use the external  mic,  it has only been an issue since Oct.  

Sightseer

[ New ]

@gopro I've seen multiple Support Tickets/Threads in the GoPro Support Hub about this subject with 10s of comments from customers but zero replies from the GoPro support team on this subject. Simply from the view count, there are over 10,000.

Can we please get an update on this issue? 

Thank you for your time and help with this issue. 

Sightseer

[ New ]
Here’s what they’ll say: High demand, Mfg can’t keep up, replenish every Thursday, Check on Friday, some coming in next month because restock was available Wednesday, sold out again, check your local 60 stores, bleh bleh.

I’m hoping they’re about to release a new GoPro that will defeat the DJI Action cam. But, they’re right about one thing: check your local stores consistently. They do get stocks in but only a handful. Guitar Center had 2 at a store kinda near me.
Tourist

[ New ]

This is a user forum so you won't find any GoPro peeps in here.

Nomad

[ New ]
A support person did chime in a while back I think but i doubt they will again unless their answer changes which I doubt it will. Basically manufacturing delays and they don't know when exactly inventory will catch up with demand.
Sightseer

[ New ]

Called this morning to inquire about the availability of the 3.5mm mic adapter for your hero 7 line of cameras. It has been out of stock for awhile. A lot of resellers are showing it as discontinued and pulled it from their website. You’ve made a piece of equipment requiring a proprietary accessory and not supplying it. You’re customer service department went as far to say the hero 7 has built in microphones and the adapter is not required for use. And can’t comment on availability or the discontinued status of a product. This is unacceptable.

If you call Woodwind and Brasswind they currently are showing some in the warehouse scheduled to ship on the 30th. They have pulled the item off their website and are showing it discontinued. You can only order if you call.