Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Hiker

Re: Hero 7 mic adapter out of stock everywhere

Thanks. Out of stock online and in store.

Highlighted
Hiker

What about CEX...second hand obviously but still.
Highlighted
Hiker

8DAB3AF0-46FC-4B8E-A160-BDE7E4993C8A.png

Highlighted
Hiker

That's grim mate...i waited a month for mine...good luck.
Highlighted
Nomad

Try an actual camera shop, they may have inventory.  If there's any aircraft shops nearby, they may also have stock as people often use GoPro's in their planes and need the adapter to record the mic inputs from their headset.  Same goes for any racing gear/car shops.  Just expand your search and you may hit the jackpot.

Highlighted
Sightseer

Out of stock everywhere in Canada also

Highlighted
Tourist

Same here in VA in the US.  Everywhere I checked is backordered. Guitar center says they have them in stock so I tried there olny to find out it was backordered as well.  Was coming on here today to see if any of the el cheapo types on Amazon actually work. Guess we are all out of luck for a while

Highlighted
Tourist

Yeah, from talking with various GoPro reps, it appears there was some technical bugs in the product that they are trying to work out. Thats why production just stopped & inventory everywhere dried up.

They didn’t give me any indication of when this issue would be resolved tho. So like everyone else, I am just waiting. I already bought my Hero 7 blk, and a case from Ulzani to hold the audio adaptor & external mic.

I only hope GoPro fixes this before the Hero 8 comes out. I have a feeling that the Hero 8 will have an audio plug built into it like they had in the past, and you won’t need an adaptor anymore. If this happens, will they even bother to release the audio adaptor for the Hero 7 again? I hope so. But this is my concern.