Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Hiker
Accepted Solution

Hero 7 mic adapter out of stock everywhere

What’s going on with the Hero 7 mic adapter, it’s out of stock in your shop and at all resellers? When are supplies and/or an alternative product available? This is a major problem to those of us needing external audio support. 

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Hero 7 mic adapter out of stock everywhere

Just created an account to tell you all it's in stock on the UK site. Just grabbed myself one :D

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @vicz548, the Pro 3.5mm Mic Adapter should now be available at gopro.com. You may also be able to find this accessory at various retailers (online / physical store). 

If you're located within US, check this Store Locator guide to find authorized GoPro resellers near you: https://gopro.com/store-locator 

Highlighted
Hiker

Should have said I am in the UK. It’s out of stock in the UK GoPro store, Amazon UK, and all other major online sellers. That’s why I started the thread I’m not stupid...

Highlighted
GoPro

Apologies for the inconvenience, @vicz548. We are working deliberately to get the stocks replenished as soon as possible. Please check the website from time-to-time for any update.

Your time and patience are very much appreciated.

Highlighted
Tourist

Hi,

I as well am trying to purchase one and the microphone adapter is still out of stock on your website.

Highlighted
Tourist

Yeah, I am here in NY, and it’s out of stock everywhere. Figured I’d check the gopro website...but they are out of stock too! Just got my hero 7 and external mic...and eager to shoot some awesome sounding video...argh! Hope they replenish stock soon. Seems everyone wants/needs it since you can’t hook up an external mic without it. No other third party adaptor is compatable.

Highlighted
Adventurer

the adapter was $50-60, now its being price goughed. so careful who you get from?  asnot a demand before but when firt came out and now why the shortage, did you improve apon it? or the same. Yes we canchime in to say yes it's back in stock or sorry but we need to know more about it?

Highlighted
Hiker

Did you try Currys...They got stock in recently...the only place in the UK as far as i could see...nightmare...perhaps they have now sold out again?