Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Re: Hero 7 mic adapter out of stock everywhere

[ New ]

I ordered a case that you can slip the adapter into, it arrives today.  Last night I did a quick test, I have the $60 Rode micro mic.  I pointed a fan at me and tested with and without the external mic.  Huge difference, it sucked waiting for the adapter to be back in stock, but worth the wait, it makes a huge difference

Adventurer

[ New ]

Site simply does not reply to  certain posts. so rather repeat myself.  FW 01.80 external mic and quickstart will give you    beginning clipping  so careful about all your beginning shots. no one from gopro will reply to this at all.

Tourist

[ New ]

I got frustarted with quick (Desktop) I understand the App for phone is a little better.  I've been using Premier

Adventurer

[ New ]

Filmora 9 works out nicely. until you goet tired of the same ole... why quick is boring

Hiker

[ New ]

Back in stock on the GoPro site (UK) at the mo.

Hiker

[ New ]
Had a look about and is still out of stock on the 'usual' retail sites with some even showing as "End of life" or "No Longer Available". This I find strange as it is used on the 7 Black which is still the current model! (Well, for another week or so...)
Sightseer

[ New ]
How come mr vickz548 only got solved issue? Why?! Go pro why?
Explorer

[ New ]
They become available on the GoPro.com website frequently. I recently purchased a second as a backup. Unfortunately, it seems that some people purchase them in bulk to resell at an exorbitant price.
Adventurer

[ New ]

NO! they would not goughe  would they?