Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Hero 7 mic adapter out of stock everywhere

Back in stock at B&H. Just copped mine with free shipping, Good luck!

Sucks that we're stuck using only the GoPro adaptor and there are no alternatives.

Highlighted
Tourist

Geez, thanks for the alert but now they are out again. Expected delivery in 4-6 weeks. It's like trying to win a lottery.

Highlighted
Sightseer

They really should reduce the price because at £50 it is robbery. I would like one but the price doesn't justify the importance of the product. I will probably only use it twice. GO PRO, drop the price to £20 and restock!
Highlighted
Tourist

I bought hero 7 a few weeks ago but waiting this mic adapter for months. How can a company's latest camera and product be in th stock but their mic adapter which can be used with their latest 3 cameras cannot be found anywhere in the world!! Ohh sorry, lets have a look at Ebay. Ohh I found one: £89!! Ohh another one: £117, ohh here it is used but ok: £63!!!  If I knew this, I would buy dji osmo instead of hero 7. Shame on you gopro!!

Highlighted
Explorer

DJI doesn't have an adapter for the Osmo Action either.
Highlighted
Tourist

Hey GoPro - I just had to switch action cam ecosystems because your mic adapter was out of stock EVERYWHERE and our trip/project starts next week. You lost about $1500 in camera sales plus almost as much in accessories, not to mention future sales now that I've had to switch. Win for Garmin.

Highlighted
Nomad

Lol! Congratulations you downgraded. I guess you showed them. I'm assuming you must be doing a lot of still footage or you have gimbal. Im sure Gopro will survive. LoL!
Highlighted
Sightseer

I was unhappy with $50 price tag but was going to buy anyway...

But look at this now :D