Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Hero 7 mic adapter out of stock everywhere

Months ago I waited to buy it because it was out of stock. I ordered it and was told it was out of stock again. It was not a problem because it was coming in before my summer vacation. I did have to modify a project for work - I had an external mic purchased to use, but no way to connect it. I then got another notice telling me it would now be in a week after my mid-june vacation. That did not make me happy. And now I got another email now telling me the end of June and I have to contact them to keep the order, more work for me.  I can understand weeks out of stock, or even a month but delay that is months long, especially without explanation, seems incompetent. It is no way to keep cutomer loyality. I will look more seriously at other brands when purchasing my next camera.

Highlighted
Tourist

A few nights ago I was on EBAY and and brand new GoPro Mic Adapter popped up for Buy It Now for $135. I gladly paid that much for it, and thankfully will have it for my trip to Aruba next week! I received it and it was brand new as advertised. I saw that the only other one on Ebay sold for over $200! If you want to pay $125 you can use this and sell the extra cable https://www.amazon.com/Nflightcam-Audio-Solution-GoPro-Hero5/dp/B01MT3Q50Y/ref=sr_1_fkmr1_1?keywords...

Highlighted
Nomad

Order the one from amazon and return it when you get back from vacation and the other one you ordered co es in. You have 30 days to return the item.
Highlighted
Sightseer

I checked this morning and it was still out of stock.  I checked again 25 minutes ago and it was back in stock.  I immediately ordered one and have received a confirmation email from GoPro.  Let’s hope it ships!

Highlighted
Nomad

Y'all better order fast. They will be gone by tomorrow probably.
Highlighted
Tourist

Thanks for the heads up - I was able to order one from the gopro site - they say they are in stock and processed the order. Next hurdle is getting it shipped.

Hopefully will see it in a couple of days.

Highlighted
Sightseer

Also snagged one on GoPros site. Thank you for keeping us informed! Hope it shows up soon!
Highlighted
Tourist

Ordered 2. Thanks for the update!