Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

Re: Hero 7 mic adapter out of stock everywhere

This is a worry of mine, I’m seriously ticked over this because they are out of stock everywhere. I thought I found one on eBay but he said it was backordered as well
Tourist

This is really disappointing that an accessory that is vital to attaching a mic is out of stock and more importantly, there is no word from GoPro in regards to this. Is this item not supported or is it just inventory? A response would be helpful.

Sightseer

I agree I would like some info on the reason why as well. They are gonna start selling like gold on eBay if they stop selling them. Unless they’re gonna patch the ones out now to be able to use any old usb-c to 3.5mmjack
Highlighted
Sightseer

Any updates on the restocking? 

GoPro

Sorry, no update yet, @teachusmor76140

Sightseer

Still out everywhere...any chance gopro could give an idea of delivery dates??  kinda renders alot of black 7s semi useful depending on needs.

Tourist

Have changes been made to the adapter to address the well known and documented audio synch problem? Is this why restocking is taking time, a secret mod before release??

Hiker

This is ridiculous. If it is a technical issue then Gopro needs to be upfront and let its customers know instead of having folks aitt9ng and wondering. I bought this camera with plans to shoot videos while on my honeymoon coming up in May but the lack of good audio with this camera will be a problem and being out of stock for this long with no updates is u acceptable. Gopro has suffered a feat deal recently and had just started a turnaround but these types of issues and silence by the company will lead folks to do more exploring of alternatives. I know I will before I decide if I want to get the next Gopro or maybe go in another direction.