Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Hero 7 detects no battery, need a way of contacting go pro to help!!!!

[ New ]

I've had my Hero 7 for 1 year and 4 months now, however have only gotten around to using it twice.

After a long time of not using it, i plugged it in to charge it but it would not charge (no red light comes on) so i turn the gopro on whilst plugged in, and the camera is working fine but it says 'NO BATT' in the corner. I leave it a full day to charge and it still isn't detecting a battery. 

I really need help as i've barely used it. Please do not just tell me to go to https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs and contact support as i have tried many times and i NEVER get through (i wait for 2-3 hours when they tell me it will be a 15 minute wait and i just give up)

Any other way of contacing gopro to fix this issue?

GoPro

Re: Hero 7 detects no battery, need a way of contacting go pro to help!!!!

[ New ]

Hello, @kiml58585. Non-US locations have a high volume of chat/call requests at this time. You may change the location to US- English to get to a representative sooner. This can be done through the drop-down menu in the upper-right corner of the contact page. Please note that the business hours would be different than your local business hours. Thanks!