Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Hero 7 black

[ New ]
Won’t find my phone hotspot, when I’m lucky and it does always says something “ something wrong” and when I try again it won’t find anything again, also won’t let stream, and when trying to use the GoPro stickers for videos like GPS, speed or Gforce always shows GPS ONLY and can’t use it anymore, my phone gps and camera are on but GoPro is the only app having issues to connect, I already deleted the app and reinstalled, I already try resetting the factory connections many times the only thing I haven’t try is to put the camera in the trash just because this was a gift I got from my wife, all this happened after the GoPro hero8 came up.....
image.jpg
GoPro

Re: Hero 7 black

[ New ]

Hi @rgpro7

What phone are you using?

Make sure that the camera, the phone and the app are all up to date.

To help isolate the issue, please test it with another phone.

Let us know how it goes.

Here are some links that may come handy:

Getting Started With Live Streaming

Troubleshooting GoPro App Connectivity Issues

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

[ New ]
Yes already tried with another phone and is the same problem, I just want to note that camera was working perfectly until the hero 8 went on sale I guess the solution is to buy a hero 8 since my POS camera became useless, is too sad a sorry company like GoPro has to go so low to sale a product, I try with 3 different IPhones, iPhone X. iPhone XS. And iPhone 11 and the results the same, can’t do live stream, can’t use the stickers on the videos such as speed on location , all this was working fine, until hero8 went on sale. What a coincidence.... GoPro is useless
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @rgpro7

Let our Support Team assist you on this further.

They are available by phone or chat through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Please let them know of the troubleshooting steps taken.

Thanks!
Ej